- The 39th Annual Atlantic Antic is Sunday, September 29th, 2013
- What’s the Best Kosher Sushi in Brooklyn?
- ‘Keith Haring: 1978-1982,’ Brooklyn Museum Exhibition, Examines Pop Artist’s Early Works And Socio-Political Relevance
- Southpaw Co-Owner Mikey Palms Gets Married; New Baby May Jump Velvet Ropes at Kids Club
- How to Raise Kids in Brooklyn: 9 French Tips to Avoid Horribly Permissive Parenting
Tag Archives: gentrification
BBC investigates the impact of hipster encroachment on immigrant Pole and Latino communities in Greenpoint. Continue reading
This post, by “The Invisible Lines,” is just one of several responses to yesterday’s rant against non-Jewish yuppies and hipsters in Crown Heights, with their new nightclubs, bars, and “sun tanning parties” held in full view of young children, on the Brooklynian message board. … Continue reading