- The 39th Annual Atlantic Antic is Sunday, September 29th, 2013
- What’s the Best Kosher Sushi in Brooklyn?
- ‘Keith Haring: 1978-1982,’ Brooklyn Museum Exhibition, Examines Pop Artist’s Early Works And Socio-Political Relevance
- Southpaw Co-Owner Mikey Palms Gets Married; New Baby May Jump Velvet Ropes at Kids Club
- How to Raise Kids in Brooklyn: 9 French Tips to Avoid Horribly Permissive Parenting
Tag Archives: Mikey Palms
Mikey Palms, co-owner of the now-defunct Southpaw, just got married on Saturday night to Nicole Gunther, a source tells us. But there’s more: “I was at Southpaw’s final night on Monday and was informed by someone there that he’s going … Continue reading
“One way to tell the story of a great American city is to track the deaths and lives of its many neighborhoods,” writes Andrew Marantz on the New Yorker’s Culture Desk. Marantz is seizing on the closure of Southpaw, which … Continue reading
SOUTHPAW Closing: If Park Slope is “Over”… Then Why are Union Hall, Bell House, and The Rock Shop Thriving?
So this guy is Southpaw co-owner Mikey Palms (no… the one on the right). Palms just confirmed that his music venue on Fifth Avenue near Sterling Place is being shut down after more than 10 years. “I’m kind of over … Continue reading