- The 39th Annual Atlantic Antic is Sunday, September 29th, 2013
- What’s the Best Kosher Sushi in Brooklyn?
- ‘Keith Haring: 1978-1982,’ Brooklyn Museum Exhibition, Examines Pop Artist’s Early Works And Socio-Political Relevance
- Southpaw Co-Owner Mikey Palms Gets Married; New Baby May Jump Velvet Ropes at Kids Club
- How to Raise Kids in Brooklyn: 9 French Tips to Avoid Horribly Permissive Parenting
Tag Archives: Southpaw Brooklyn
SOUTHPAW Closing: If Park Slope is “Over”… Then Why are Union Hall, Bell House, and The Rock Shop Thriving?
So this guy is Southpaw co-owner Mikey Palms (no… the one on the right). Palms just confirmed that his music venue on Fifth Avenue near Sterling Place is being shut down after more than 10 years. “I’m kind of over … Continue reading