No card Bars - Brooklynian

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

No card Bars

Can anyone help me find bars that dont ID you when you get some alchohol Im 20 and im about a month away and i cant wait so can someone help me out here? ^_^

Comments

• this is going to go well.
  • Mooney's/Hanks/Jackys 5th

Ahhh, you're never too young to drink. Remember the Straberry Hill, Seagrams Peach Fuzzy Navel and MD 20/20 days gals?? Good times :afro:
  • Cool.

Where ARE these places? lol
  • oh, for heaven's sake. if you're that eager, google them.

sheesh.
  • if youre old enough to drink alky, youre old enough to get a fake id.

not that i advocate in getting one.
  • Do you have any friends that are older? Just go with them and have them order for you. The bars around here only card at the bar when you order, not at the door.
  • caaahyoko wrote: Do you have any friends that are older? Just go with them and have them order for you. The bars around here only card at the bar when you order, not at the door.
    Eh I dunno bout that, I've been noticing more and more bars carding at the door lately, atleast on weekends.
  • rtraindweller wrote: [quote=caaahyoko]Do you have any friends that are older? Just go with them and have them order for you. The bars around here only card at the bar when you order, not at the door.
    Eh I dunno bout that, I've been noticing more and more bars carding at the door lately, atleast on weekends.

Word? I guess the places I go are just too small--no bar backers, door people, etc. I don't always carry my license when sauntering to bars in the hood, so that could be annoying.
  • hahahahhaa kids.
    Just hop in a stroller and have someone push you into the bar. I doubt all those other kids are getting carded.
This discussion has been closed.