Is this coming through? — Brooklynian

Is this coming through?

Hello All-
Hope this comes through??? I see there are some changes with the Park Slope Site. We knew that might happen. I’m down in Venice, FL dodging hurricanes. Landed yesterday morning within the outer bands of Gustav; and now hear that Hanna might be coming. So we stocked up on the wine and will play it by ear.

I wanted to comment on a few posts – but first want to be sure this comes through – and that my comments don’t get lost in Cyberspace. Will check sometime in the near ‘future' to see if this or any other posts are on the new Site. Hope this new process works. (And I typed it in 'dark blue'
we have color and font options - not sure it worked.)

Be well!!! and here I go.... SUBMIT!!!!

Comments

• Yes, you are coming through loud and clear. I know this format seems a bit strange, but you guys will get used to it in no time. Welcome to the boards!!
  • Subject: IM BACK

I HATE CHANGE!!!!!
    FRANNY I SEE YOU.

ADMININISTRATOR,
    HOW DO I SIGN ON WITHOUT TYPING THE INFO EVERYTIME I SIGN ON. THE OLD SITE YOU JUST WROTE YOUR COMMENTS AND SUBMITTED. ********AND ARE WE GOING TO GET THROWN OFF HERE EVENTUALLY?
  • Subject: THIS IS "NUTS"

HI I HOPE EVERYONE FINDS THIS. IT IS REALLY CONFUSING AND WHAT A PAIN IN THE "ARSE" WE HAVE TO FILL IN THE BLANKS EVERYTIME WWE POST COMMENTS :(
  • if you join the site you don't have to fill in the blanks everytime
    it's free to join.
  • Subject: DAILY SLOPE

EVERYONE JUST PRESS POST REPLY ON THE DAILY SLOPE TOPIC THAT I JUST TYPED. STOP USING NEW TOPIC WE ARE ALL OVER THE PLACE ******JUST PRESS POST REPLY TERRY ANGELO
  • Subject: brooklynian.com

HI FRANNY HOPE YOU AND YOURS ARE SAFE IN FLA. I SAW YOUR COMMENT. THIS IS REALLY CRAZY. I HOPE EVERYONE GET ON IN ONE PLACE :) GOD BLESS AND GOOD LUCK IN FLA :)
  • Subject: Hello from Saratoga!

[
    Hey Frannie, glad to see you made it in Florida. Did you bring a bathing suit and suntan lotion? or an umbrella and a rain slicker? Doesn't this site blow out the bosco? Well, hunker down, crack open that wine and ride it out. Talk to you soon! 8)
  • HI TERRY OK I DID WHAT YOU SAID I HIT POST REPLY KEEPING MY FINGERS AND TOES CROSSED THAT WE ALL GET RECONNECTED :)
  • Subject: Terry

Terry, I feel like I'm learning how to drive all over again. Wait until Ralph tries to use this site. He is going to bitch like a banshie! Blood pressure is going to start rising with this one!
  • HOW LONG WILL WE HAVE TO FILL IN THE NAME LINE AND CODE LINE/ AM I DOING THIS RIGHT ?
  • Subject: reunion

terry,

you know i know shit about computers and now to have this change,
    i guess i'll talk to you on the phone. this is so much trouble. i'll call you tomorrow.

donna reitz
  • DONNA REITZ TANZILLO DO NOT GIVE UP YOU GOT ON ONCE YOU WILL DO IT AGAIN. POST REPLY BUTTON IS THE TRICK :)
  • HI ALL :D WHERE IS EVERYBODY ELSE/ HOPE THEY FIND THEY'RE WAY AROUND. :roll:
  • Subject: DAILY SLOPE

IN ORDER TO STAY TOGETHER GO TO MY NAME THE ONE THAT SAYS DAILY SLOPE PRESS POST REPLY NOT NEW TOPIC AND WE WILL ALL BE ON THE SAME PAGE. GO TO THE TOPIC DAILY SLOPE AND WHEN U GET ON TYPE POST REPLY NOT NEW TOPIC MISS YOU ALL AND TALK TO YOU SOON.

ONCE YOUR NAME IS IN THE BOX ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS JUST PUT YOUR FIRST LETTER IN THAN YOUR NAME WILL COME UP AND CLICK ON IT
    TYPE DAILY SLOPE
    TYPE 45PY7X IF YOU JUST PRESS 4 THE ENTIRE NUMBER COMES UP AND CLICK ON IT YOU DONT HAVE TO RETYPE IT ALL THE TIME OLLY416@AOL.COM
  • ANN MARIE WALTON HOW DO I JOIN? IT IS PROBABLY EASY, BUT LIKE I SAID I THOUGHT I JOINED, BUT I STILL HAVE TO KEEP PUTTING MY NAME IN :?:
  • HI TERRY WHERE IS DAILY SLOPE TO PRESS ?
  • Subject: Confused

Someone mentioned Miss Elarde. She retired before 1973 when I went on maternity leave.

Janet, I knew Sue Feldman well; she was hired arounfd the same time as I was.

Elaine Ceeley Cavallo, Carolyn German left St. John's in 7th grade. I have no idea what high school she to. Her dad owned Otto's restaurant on 5th avenue. I met her years ago at a fireman's dinner. She recognized me and came over. Her last name was Sgromo and she lived on Staten Island.

Donna Bonavita, you must have been very young when you saw my wedding in St. John's. Jack and I will be married 40 years in December. Marissa is a teacher with 4 daughters ages 6 months to six years. Janine lives in San Diego with her husband.
    • Subject: Ralph

Hey Ralph, here we go again...
    • Subject: TERRY,WHATS THE DEAL HERE

terry,
      WHAT HAPPEN TO THIS SITE,IT TOOK ME WEEKS TO GET AROUND.
    • Subject: DAILYSLOPE

GLAD TO SEE MORE PEOPLE ON, BUT WE ARE MISSING ALOT WE NEED TO FIND AND HELP THEM :)
    • Hey Guys... You're lost. Get over to BROOKLYN BACK WHEN . Click it and go to topic titled Daily slope. There are too many topics now and everyone is on a different one. We're all trying to get on only one. So click Daily Slope.
    • Subject: TO MUCH TIME TO GET HERE

DANNY,

I DON'T KNOW HOW IN THE HELL I GOT HERE BUT I'M SO F in tied
      forgot what i wanted to say

GOOD NIGHT ALL
    • To all PLEASE READ>>>>> Start with Brooklynian.com then go to Brooklyn message boards then Brooklyn Back When. Look at the topics. Go to the One titled Daily Slope. Hope this helps.
    • Subject: Re: Confused

M.E. Go to the "Daily Slope" and you'll find most people there.

Patty

Someone mentioned Miss Elarde. She retired before 1973 when I went on maternity leave.

Janet, I knew Sue Feldman well; she was hired arounfd the same time as I was.

Elaine Ceeley Cavallo, Carolyn German left St. John's in 7th grade. I have no idea what high school she to. Her dad owned Otto's restaurant on 5th avenue. I met her years ago at a fireman's dinner. She recognized me and came over. Her last name was Sgromo and she lived on Staten Island.

Donna Bonavita, you must have been very young when you saw my wedding in St. John's. Jack and I will be married 40 years in December. Marissa is a teacher with 4 daughters ages 6 months to six years. Janine lives in San Diego with her husband.
      • Hello Everyone,

For everyone to be on the same page or "topic" as they like to call it, do the following:

Go to the bottom of this page and hit "Brooklyn Back When"

Then look through all the headings or topics until you see "DAILYSLOPE"

Go into that topic and stay there. Most people are in that "topic".

I hope this helps.
        :roll:
        Patty
      • Hi Everybody,

Terry has recommended that everybody post in the same thread. Here is a link to that thread where you are supposed to comment:
        http://www.brooklynian.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=45192

If you have any questions about the board and why the blog just changed, read this post:
        http://www.brooklynian.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=45176

Thanks!
        Admin
      This discussion has been closed.