PARK SLOPE REUNION — Brooklynian

PARK SLOPE REUNION

HELP ME CONNECT TO THE PARK SLOPE REUNION GANG!

Comments

• SOMEWHERE OVER THE RAINBOW...I WAS ABLE TO GET WITH THE PROGRAM...HELLO CAROL DIEZ!!!!THANKS FOR THAT GREAT BABY BOOMER E-MAIL...EVERYONE LOVED IT!
  • DEAR TERRY: PLEASE SEND MY BEST REGARDS TO THE 20TH STREET GANG! ENJOY THE TERRIFIC DAY YOU PLANNED FOR EVERYONE AT THE REUNION. I WILL CERTAINLY BE THERE IN SPIRIT AND HEARTFELT MEMORIES. PRAYERS GO OUT TO YOUR DEAR FRIEND MARIE. MY MOM ZOE BATTLED COLON CANCER OVER THREE YEARS AGO AND IS NOW CANCER FREE...THANK GOD FOR A CHAIN OF PRAYERS! REGARDS: MARCY
  • Subject: This is where the gang is

http://brooklynian.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=45182&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=1125

Hi this is where the gang went to. (Cut and paste)
    If you have trouble viewing it, email me .Faystar@aol.com and I will cut and paste. Once you get it just save it to your desk top so you can read it whenever you wnat. That's what I had to do, it's just too hard to find.
    Enjoy.

Fran La Greca
  • MARCY,
    I JUST FOUND THIS.. GO TO THE SITE ABOE ON FRAN'S BLOG CLICK ON AND GO TO BROOKLYN BACK WHEN AND YOU WILL FIND US IT SAYS STICKY PLEASE POST HERE. THANK YOU FOR YOUR PRAYER I WILL SEND U PHOTOS AFTER THE REUNION. LOVE TO ZOE AND THE GANG, NEVER FORGOT HOW MY MOM LOVED U GUYS. HONESTLY LOVE TERRY ANGELO
  • Subject: reunion

Looking forward to seeing everyone tomorrow.
    Charlie Bambino
This discussion has been closed.