HELP--Seeking RENTAL SPACE IN DUMBO BROOKLYN - Wedding. — Brooklynian

HELP--Seeking RENTAL SPACE IN DUMBO BROOKLYN - Wedding.

Looking for rental space in DUMBO. Must have view...at least 2500 sq feet. Please submit link for pics, etc. Looking to rent for 10 hours and under $3500....

Thanks

Comments

• Abigail Kirsch at Stage Six
    Brooklyn Navy Yard
    Brooklyn, NY 11205
  • Thanks RAW...Abigail is kind of expensive...any other ideas? Suggestions?
  • What do I look like, a wedding planner?

Maybe you could rent out that book store/gallery space that hosts film screenings and dance parties...can't remember the name, but it's in DUMBO.
  • There's Pochron at 20 Jay. Not sure about the rates but you can probably find them Googling.
  • Subject: Thanks

WE originally booked with Pochron...They called us on Friday and stated that they could not honor our already booked date of August 8th, because they lost there lease and will be closing on 7/31....we already sent invites, etc.
  • Subject: Re: Thanks

Tye wrote: WE originally booked with Pochron...They called us on Friday and stated that they could not honor our already booked date of August 8th, because they lost there lease and will be closing on 7/31....we already sent invites, etc.
    Oh, didn't know that! That's a shame. They're nice folks and it was a great space.
  • Have you checked with Galapagos or any of the studio spaces down that way? I had my wedding at reBAr on front street though you are looking at quite a bit more than 3500 for reBar.
  • Dumbo Arts Center is a non-profit org. that has a beautiful space that you can rent out with a great view of the waterfront and the Manhattan Bridge. Very reasonable price and size.
    You should check them out!
    http://dumboartscenter.org/spacerental.html

good luck!
  • Galapagos is a really nice space.
  • Subject: Seret Studios

Did you check out www.seretstudios.com? This company owns a few buildings in DUMBO.
This discussion has been closed.