Storage Space Needed for Donations — Brooklynian

Storage Space Needed for Donations

HI

We need to find storage space to house all the donations we received for the fire victims - if you know of a church etc. that is not using space that is willing to donate this space to permanently house a disaster site for future familes who may loose their posessions in fire etc Please let me know asap.

Thanks Linda

:D

Comments

• Subject: Re: Storage Space Needed for Donations

magicalme1 wrote: HI

We need to find storage space to house all the donations we received for the fire victims - if you know of a church etc. that is not using space that is willing to donate this space to permanently house a disaster site for future familes who may loose their posessions in fire etc Please let me know asap.

Thanks Linda

Testing.

dailyheights wrote: [quote=magicalme1]HI

Thanks Linda

Testing.

Testing again.

dailyheights wrote: [quote=dailyheights][quote=magicalme1]HI

Thanks Linda

Testing.

Testing again.

Testing thricely.
This discussion has been closed.