Dim Sum in Bensonhurst - Brooklynian

Dim Sum in Bensonhurst

Where do people like to go for dim sum?

My fave: World Tong Seafood Restaurant on 18th Ave.

Comments

• i havent had dim sum in decade :(. too little time in life and not enough people :p.
  • armchair_warrior wrote: i havent had dim sum in decade :(. too little time in life and not enough people :p.
    We should have a DH dim sum outing to World Tong. I bet we could convince stacey and alafairnadia to come!
  • Carnivore wrote: [quote=armchair_warrior]i havent had dim sum in decade :(. too little time in life and not enough people :p.
    We should have a DH dim sum outing to World Tong. I bet we could convince stacey and alafairnadia to come!i'll be down for that :D.
  • Carnivore wrote: [quote=armchair_warrior]i havent had dim sum in decade :(. too little time in life and not enough people :p.
    We should have a DH dim sum outing to World Tong. I bet we could convince stacey and alafairnadia to come!

MMMMM I am definitely up for that :) We can head over to Alba after that for some great italian pastries
  • stacey wrote: [quote=Carnivore][quote=armchair_warrior]i havent had dim sum in decade :(. too little time in life and not enough people :p.

MMMMM I am definitely up for that :) We can head over to Alba after that for some great italian pastries

ohhhohhhhhhh!!! I'll go! :)
  • alafairnadia wrote: [quote=stacey][quote=Carnivore][quote=armchair_warrior]i havent had dim sum in decade :(. too little time in life and not enough people :p.

ohhhohhhhhhh!!! I'll go! :)than we are all set, someone set a time and day :p and give me a call or osmething hehe.
  • I'm working this weekend and out of town next weekend, but maybe sometime the following weekend (29th/30th)?
  • World Tong? yes please!

anybody ever been during the week?
    this is a longstanding guilty pleasure hooky plan of mine . . .
  • pitu wrote: World Tong? yes please!

anybody ever been during the week?
    this is a longstanding guilty pleasure hooky plan of mine . . .
    i havent had dim sum in over a decade :p. so if anyone goes someone gotta point out the names of stuff for me.
  • Would anyone be up for this this coming Saturday? I'm working overnight on Friday, and would totally love to unwind with some dim sum and a few Tsing Taos on Saturday morning after my shift.
  • Carnivore wrote: Would anyone be up for this this coming Saturday? I'm working overnight on Friday, and would totally love to unwind with some dim sum and a few Tsing Taos on Saturday morning after my shift.
    how early? I'm theoretically interested ...
  • Hmm... I get off at 7:30ish, but I could do as late as 10am or maybe 11am (if that would make the difference between it happening and not happening).
  • Carnivore wrote: Hmm... I get off at 7:30ish, but I could do as late as 10am or maybe 11am (if that would make the difference between it happening and not happening).
    okay. Friday is cinco de mayo. but if I keep it as low key as I'm expecting, despite indications to the contrary on LJ, I may actually be able to stagger out of my house around 9:30 or 10 a.m. we'll discuss further at HH.
  • FYI, this dim sum rocked.
  • i wish i could go :(. me jealous of you folks hehe. ummm if you decide to go again. give me like 2 weeks notice or something :p if you guys can hehe.
This discussion has been closed.