Three Olives vodka - Brooklynian

Three Olives vodka

Where can I buy this stuff? I want to make cherry slushes for the NFL playofffs.

Side note: whilst home for Xmas in my small hometown of 17,000, two of our three liquor stores had the full selection of this what I thought was a specialty liquor. Where I grew up, the liquor stores are just in the supermarket as a special section.

Comments

• You can try Sterling Grapes and Grains, they might have it?
  • That the one across from Key Food? 'Cause nyet last time I checked. the one on 7th and Union, also nix. I'll try that one on Flatbush but it seems mostly wine.

Nay, naught, nix, nyet, never!
  • You can always call ahead. I'm sure they can special order for you too. Shawn's liquors has EXCELLENT cust. service, they might special order for you.
  • Warehouse Wines on Broadway and Astor in the city carries Three-O.
  • this is better than pre-made flavored vodka

http://mixthatdrink.com/skittles-vodka-tutorial/

Also try to get a frozen cherry drink and add the vodka (this works great with frozen lemonade too).

And for my payment I will have one of those slushies please ;)
  • stacey wrote: this is better than pre-made flavored vodka

http://mixthatdrink.com/skittles-vodka-tutorial/

Also try to get a frozen cherry drink and add the vodka (this works great with frozen lemonade too).

And for my payment I will have one of those slushies please ;)

Hopefully they'll be better than my applejack toddies! Man did I fuck those up.:)
  • Thanks for the link Stacey - I have been sticking to vanilla vodka and eggnog for the holidays but sometimes its good to have a less fattening drink. As much as I like 3O and Grey Goose, I have always returned to Ketel One. One of my drinking buddies swears by Effen vodka - have not seen that anywhere either. Just can't bring myself to ask someone at a liquor store "Hey, ya got any Effen vodka?"
  • hot tip re: Skittles-infusion. You can skip the Stoli and go straight for the Gordons...
    :D
  • OUCH. I used to melt Jolly Ranchers in Absolut or Skky. I tried Gordons but have been spoiled by my Ketel One.

What I do recommend is Crystal Light Lemonade mix with Ketel One - - with a splash of the raspberry flavored Absolut. Favorite summertime libation - and not too sweet/fattening. This is the replacement for the lemon sherbet/frozen raspberry slushie Stacey might have been referring to. Given all the eggnog and Absolut vanilla I've been swilling I need to find some way to still swill but cut the calories!
  • i mixed tropicana's orange&strawberry juice with absolut last week and it was very yummy
  • You can find a listing of where they sell Three Olives vodka on their website by going to "locator" and typing in your zip code:

www.threeolives.com

It's the best vodka out there! Delicious flavors and a better bargain than brands like Grey Goose, Ketel One.

This discussion has been closed.