Looking for a Dog walker in Dyker Heights — Brooklynian

Looking for a Dog walker in Dyker Heights

Hello, my 1st post. I'm looking for a dog walker for my male neutered 80lb doberman pincher. He's 6yrs old and we live in Dyker Heights 12ave, 70s. Any leads would be appreciated. Thank you

Comments

• We use Lori Mazaras and she has never let us down. -- http://lorspaws.zoomshare.com/
  • thank you very much!!!!!
  • Subject: Re: Looking for a Dog walker in Dyker Heights

Jack Bauer wrote: Hello, my 1st post. I'm looking for a dog walker for my male neutered 80lb doberman pincher. He's 6yrs old and we live in Dyker Heights 12ave, 70s. Any leads would be appreciated. Thank you
    You might also want to check out DogWalker.com, which is a directory of dog walkers from across the US. There are a number of dog walkers in Brooklyn listed, and you should be able to find at least one or two who service Dyker Heights.
  • Hi I wanted to take the time to introduce ourselves to all of those looking for a responsible, friendly, trustworthy dog walker. We are a two person Male/Female team offering dog walking/pet sitting in the Bay Ridge/Dyker Heights area. We are flexible, reliable adults who generally care for the well being of your dog, and LOVE what we do!! Both of us have years of experience walking dogs, have previously worked in veterinary offices, and are certified by the American Red Cross in pet first aid. We would love the opportunity to meet with you and discuss how we can accommodate you and your pups needs. Ask about our many references of the furry and human kind alike! Please give us a call or email us for more information. We look forward to meeting with you soon. Ruff!! Ruff!!

WWW.FRESHAIRDOGGIECARE.COM

Fresh_Air_Doggie_Care@yahoo.com

718-233-3835

Check us out on Facebook: Freshairdoggiecare Brooklyn

• I provide excellent dog walking in New York. I am also a professional dog trainer. My website is http://www.dog-walking-newyork.com .Thanks and have a nice one

This discussion has been closed.