Anyone know what they are going build where Blockbuster is — Brooklynian

Anyone know what they are going build where Blockbuster is

Hi

does anyone know what they are going to build at the Blockbuster site on 86 Street when they go out.

Thanks

Comments

• dunkin donuts
  • which blockbuster site on 86 st.

there were more than 1.

one near me turn into a 7 eleven and 3 empty store fronts.
  • Hi

it is the one by 7th Avenue
  • okay the one near me is near 25th ave :).

oh hi.

this section is dead since its creation. i always figure not that many net savvy folks in these parts :p.
  • Not sure if the guys saying DD is true or not but Dyker Bagels will be pissed if that happens...lol
  • Subject: Re: Anyone know what they are going build where Blockbuster

magicalme1 wrote: Hi

does anyone know what they are going to build at the Blockbuster site on 86 Street when they go out.

Thanks
    I was told by an employee at Blockbuster the day before they closed that a Ford dealer was going up. Several Blockbuster stores were closing that weekend and while the others were shuttering their doors due to financial issues, that was not the case for this location. She said that the landlord refused to renew the lease as they were getting more money from the Ford deal.

The Dunkin Donuts is going up next to Outback. I have also heard there will be an Applebee's. I heard this from Jamie Lynn who owns Kitchen across the street.
  • HI

I heard th Dunkin Donuts is going up on 15 ave next to a new Wallgreens and an Applebee's all where the old gas station used to be does anyone know if this is true
This discussion has been closed.