Help me find a beer! Not just any beer... - Brooklynian

Help me find a beer! Not just any beer...

So I stopped into Bierkraft in January and grabbed a case worth of interesting beers. One of the liter bottles rang up around $32, but I snatched it up anyway thinking I have to try it. It was a Brooklyn Brewery Black Ops (Russian Imperial Stout). This may be the greatest beer I have ever had. To the point I have cause to celebrate this week and I would love to track down a bottle. Apparently it was a limited run so I'm having some trouble finding one. If anyone knows where I might be able to score one I would be appreciative.

Comments

• Might be an obvious question, but did you try calling the brewery yet?

http://www.brooklynbrewery.com/contact

If they aren't selling it NOW, maybe they know a retailer who may be...
  • Agreed, good stuff.
    The beer store on Washington & Dean that had it a couple of weeks ago.
  • mundaypaul wrote: Might be an obvious question, but did you try calling the brewery yet?
    Good idea, I'm so used to dealing with faceless corporations and their endless automated phone systems I didn't even consider it.
  • Try a Polish grocery store called "Eagle Provisions" at 5 ave. and 18th street. They have the largest old world beer selection in Brooklyn.
  • They have it at the beer place on Washington and Bergen. My husband was just there and saw it. I *think* it's up above the fridge cases on the left when you walk in -- by the Local 1 and 2.
This discussion has been closed.