Don't get all blissed out at Trader Joe's... - Brooklynian

Don't get all blissed out at Trader Joe's...

edited 10:45PM in Brooklyn Eats

Comments

• serves idiots right if they will leave their valuables exposes or unattended in a freekin shopping cart
  • Yeah my reaction was pretty much "Duh"
  • I think there is no place you'd want to create a crime of opportunity, but it strikes me that TJ's is one of those places where people might loosen up, however foolishly. The same holds for church, your kid's school, the park slope food coop or whatever other safe space you populate.
  • pitu wrote: I think there is no place you'd want to create a crime of opportunity, but it strikes me that TJ's is one of those places where people might loosen up, however foolishly. The same holds for church, your kid's school, the park slope food coop or whatever other safe space you populate.
    I guess you can call me a jaded NY'er but I live by the words "never give them an opportunity" ;)
  • Agree with stacey
    In my hometown we say "La occacion hace al ladron" something like the opportunity will create a thief.
    Allways keep an eye on your stuff, does not matter where, Trader Joes, subway, movie theatre, even at your own home if you have someone fixing something.
  • Maybe she got distracted by Trader Joe's wide selection of frozen quiches. It's hard not to get carried away right? ;)

This discussion has been closed.