Subject: What's a good first date drink?
Okay, help a girl out here, people. What's a cocktail that meets my ten requirements for a good first date drink?
1. Isn't beer or wine
2. Doesn't cost so much that your date thinks you're too expensive
3. Doesn't cost so little that your date thinks you're cheap (even if you are)
4. Isn't so simple that it's boring
5. Isn't so complicated that you seem fussy
6. Isn't garnished with an umbrella
7. Is tasty, but sippable--not so tasty that you drink three of them in the first half hour
8. Doesn't have a name that's impossible to pronounce or embarassing to say out loud (suggestive is okay, if subtle)
9. Is strong enough to make you less nervous
10. Isn't so strong that you grab your date's crotch under the table, at least not before the check has arrived