Lost Little Terrier On Myrtle Avenue — Brooklynian

Lost Little Terrier On Myrtle Avenue

Hi, we found this little guy this morning over by the Pratt Art Store (corner of Emerson Place & Myrtle Avenue).

We called Animal Care & Control but I don't want to leave him there. If anyone has any information please post it here or send me an e-mail.

Comments

• Did I mess up the upload of the picture?

• Yeah I can't see it.

Do you have the url to the photo? I can try to help.

• here's the photo he tried to post

• email Fido, the local dog group. They can send out an email to lots of locals and post it to their website.

http://www.fidobrooklyn.org/rescue/adoption.html

• Fixed the original post...

Hope he finds his owners.

• Thank you.

I've e-mailed a couple of pics to FIDO.

Any chance you could also correct my mis-spelling of Myrtle?

• I would recommend posting flyers in the area where you found him. You can also post him as found on Craig's List. I wouldn't post a photo or give too much description. Just saw what kind of dog and where he was found. The owner should be able to give you a description if it's truly their dog. You don't want him to end up in the wrong hands. Thanks for helping out this lost dog!

• I would recommend posting flyers in the area where you found him. You can also post him as found on Craig's List. I wouldn't post a photo or give too much description. Just saw what kind of dog and where he was found. The owner should be able to give you a description if it's truly their dog. You don't want him to end up in the wrong hands. Thanks for helping out this lost dog!

• We did post something on Craigslist as well but we didn't receive any responses.

We dropped him off at the ACC last week and then followed up with a visit 24 hours later. By then a terrier rescue service had already put a claim in for him. Little "Tuco" is going to be okay.

• Please double check that the dog was taken by a rescue group. AC&C actively tries to screw with rescues that want to help dogs, dogs have been euthanized by mistake there. The horror stories about them are endless.

This discussion has been closed.