Brooklyn Back When - Open Thread (Continued) - Brooklynian

Brooklyn Back When - Open Thread (Continued)

This thread continues the conversations from Brooklyn Back When - Open Thread.

Comments

• I hope this works....and people can find me...LOL

Thanks Admin...

Anthony M - It was great seeing you too....we have to all get together with your wife very soon.

ANTHONY UMBRIA...THANK YOU FOR YOUR COMPLIMENTS...YOU ALSO LOOK GREAT CONSIDERING ALL YOU HAVE BEEN THROUGH....I ONLY HOPE THAT THEY CAN TAKE CARE OF YOUR EYES FOR YOU....BY THE WAY, ANNELLEN IS SUCH A DOLL!!!!!!!

Talk to everyone later.

• How are people supposed to find this page????

In case any of you are reading, at the top of the page under "Neighborhoods" click on "Park Slope" and then under "Topics" click on Brooklyn Back When" and you will see the treads go to the "Brooklyn Back When continues" tread

• I know I am a pest, but there are no page numbers now...how come?

• There is a blue link in my post at the end of the old thread. Members can just touch that link and they will be brought here to this new thread.

There are no page numbers because this is page one of the new thread.

• Holy Moly Thank you Umbria for calling me and letting Big Momma know about the change...

I thought everyone looked pretty dam good at the reunion.SHOULD WE DO ANOTHER????????

I complain every year but OMG IT IS SO WORTH IT JUST SEEING EVERYONE HAVING A GOOD TIME.....

• Hi All - hope I'm supposed to be here! YIKES!!

Terry - again - great job (even though you made me work it was all worth it). Had a great time. It's always nice seeing so many friendly, familiar faces.

Happy 3rd Birthday Justin!! Hope you get really nice presents!!

Well just a quick type-by. Have a good rest of the day all. The sun's supposed to keep shining for the next 5 days! Yay!!

• Yay I hope everyone finds us...once you get on this page just put this page in "Favorites".....

Thanks Admin...

• Hi All......

Glad I was able to get here. Hope Patsy finds us, I think I helped her....lol

Started my fall decorating, I just love the colors of fall. But I definitely need to finish. Tomorrow's another day lol

Have a good night.....see you tomorrow.

• HI GUYS..

WOW!!! WHAT A CHORE...DEBBIE HAD TO E-MAIL ME THE LINK.

I COULD NOT GET ON.. I HAD NO CONTINUING THREAD APP.

I WAS NOT ABLE TO READ ANYTHING FROM THE LAST THREAD.

DEBBIE GAVE ME A MESSAGE FROM ANTONY MORRO. YOU'RE WELCOME, & YES I GAVE INFO TO JASON. HOPE HE GETS IN TOUCH

WITH YOU GUYS, SOON.. LOVE YA, ANTHONY..XX

ALSO, JERRY LAGRECA..I HOPE YOU GET TO READ THIS..

WHEN YOUR SISTER ROSIE WALKED IN SHE GAVE ME THE BIGGEST

HUGS & KISSES..SHE SAID YOU TOLD HER TO MAKE SURE SHE

PASSED THOSE HUIGS & KISSES ON TO ME FROM YOU.

I MUST HONESTLY SAY, THAT MADE MY WHOLE DAY. YOU JUST

THINKING OF ME & SENDING ME YOUR LOVE WAS SUCH A WONDERFUL GIFT. I AM BLESSED TO KNOW YOU . I LOVE YOU & THE WHOLE LAGRECA FAMILY..YOU WILL ALWAYS BE IN MY THOUGHTS & PRAYERS..XXOO

I MUST TRULY SAY, THE REUNION WAS WONDERFUL.. ALTHOUGH,IT

WENT BY SO QUICKLY...

EVERYONE, HAVE A GOOD NIGHT. I HOPE I CAN MAKE IT BACK ON

HERE TOMORROW.. LOL

XXOO :)

P.S. NO MORE SMILIES???

• Hey Guys,

Just dropped in to say Thank you Terry, Mike, Carol, Patsy, and others who helped with re- union. Nice to see everyone having a good time.

Ps, wow blog has changed alot, thought I had to provide my first born to log on. Lmao.

Ps, everyone else, hope all is good with you all. RT.

• GOOD MORNING, FRIENDS :)

WEATHER LOOKS TO BE NICE TODAY..

ENJOY YOUR DAY, PEOPLE.. :love:

• Hi, I'm the new kid on this block. I lived on 10th Street, between 7th and 8th Avenues. Our crowd hung out at Diamonds on 9th Street and 7th Avenue in the late 50's and 60's. I published a novel titled "Pray To Win" that revolves around Diamonds and the guys and girls who were there. It is a novel but the characters are all based on real people and events. Writing the story was the greatest fun because for several months I relived those times. The main character (Jack) has been told "you don't pray to win a lottery" but he finds a "loophole", prays and wins the jackpot. There was an article just previous to my publishing, in the New York Post, dated May 27th, 2011, this actually happened between a Mother and her son. My fiction became reality. My book can be found at Fastpencil.com. Anyone from that time and place say hello.

• PATSY SO HAPPY THAT ROSE DELIVERED MY MESSAGE TO YOU

WE LAGRECAS ALWAYS HAD A SPECIAL PLACE IN OUR HEARTS FOR THE MIELE FAMILY.MANY WONDERFUL MRMORIES..

ROSE ALSO STATED THAT THE REUNION WAS A HUGE SUCESS AND IS HOPING FOR ANOTHER ONE IN THE COMING YEAR....THANKS TO YOUR

COUSIN TERRY

IT WAS GREAT TO SEE ANTHONY ATTEND THE REUNION ..

SORRY I MISSED IT...STILL IN VT.

TO ALL THE PARKSLOPE BLOGGERS STAY HAPPY STAY HEALTHY.

• HI JERRY...HOPEFULLY, WE WILL REUNITE ONE DAY.

I WOULD LOVE TO SEE YOU. BE WELL, MY DEAR FRIEND. XX

HI JACMAC..GOOD LUCK ON THE NOVEL.. I LOVE TO READ, SO

I WILL DEFINITELY LOOK INTO IT... NICE TO SEE YOU ON HERE.

KEEP POSTING.. :cheers:

WELCOME TO OUR FAMILY BLOG..

• Hi everyone,

Well looks like some of you found us.....

I think we should send the link to peoples email address, because if they can't get on the last page of the previous blog (like I was having that problem) then they can't get the new link to this blog....

Hi Ralph, sorrry I missed seeing you at the reunion, everytime I was coming over someone else stopped me and I never did get to see you.

Welcome JacMac....congrats with your book!!!

• Hi-well looks like the reunion was a huge success...and the blog is picking up too...had Justin's 3rd birthday party last night..he was so excited & Tina & Scott have the closing for the new house on the 24th..very exciting news...going to be in the 80's the next few days (but with Chicago weather you never know what will happen next week)...have to go back to work..looking forward to a 3 day weekend....bye

• I can't believe that I finally got back on. I was able to read but not post. Congratulations on the success of the 2011 Reunion. Sorry that I was unable to make it -- maybe next year.

• Terry, please use Judy's suggestion and email everyone you can the new link to the blog. We really need to keep this going. I hope everyone is well. Anthony, where the f..k are you?

• Danny I guess we were typing at the same time, I just emailed you the new link...but I guess you found it...LOL

So nice to see you at the reunion...

• Hi guys

I have to find the link. Where is it to send in emails..

Glad to see people on here today and yesterday

WELCOME JAC MAC

GOOD NIGHT SWEET DREAMS

TOMORROW IS 12 YEARS DAVID IS GONE HAPPY ANNIVERSARY IN HEAVEN DAVID. YOU ARE MISSED BUT MIKE IS TAKING REALLY GOOD CARE OF ME AND THE BOYS..

Photobucket

• yay i found u

happy anniversary in heaven david

terry once again great job

HAVE A GOOD DAY ALL

'HAPPY ANNIVERSARY IN HEAVEN' CUZ DAVID.. XX

HI CUZ.SAID A PRAYER FOR YOU GUYS...SEND MY LOVE

TO ALL...XX

HI TO EVERYONE...HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A GREAT DAY!!!

:flower:

• Hi - morning all - Happy Friday!

Supposed to be a beautiful weekend and the weather's supposed to be great thru Tuesday. Oh,I feel a sick day coming on for Monday - I'm not off - so sad :-(.

Wow, 12 years. Happy Anniversary in Heaven David - give my mom and dad a big kiss for me please.

Just a quick note. Have a great weekend everyone. Debbie got me in the mood to decorate (but I think I better clean first!) - maybe go apple picking. Whatever you do, enjoy.

• WILLIE MANZIONE

casey funeral home

Sunday and Monday funeral Tuesaday

2-4

7-9

DONT KNOW THE ADDRESS

This is for anyone you wants to go. The Manzione's from 22nd street.

Robert and Annette's brother

This why Robert did not come Willie was not doing good....

• I am early this year. Windows are done and inside a little for Halloween...

thanks cuz for your kind words. You know Cousin Stacey is on her way up to leave in New Jersey...

• HI CUZ.. SHE IS GOING TO LIVE IN JERSEY??

NEAR HER UNCLE JOHNNY?? GOOD FOR HER.. HOPE

SHE IS HAPPY & WELL WHEREVER SHE LIVES.. TALK TO YOU, SOON.. LOVE YA, MUCHO

R.I.P. WILLIE [-oB [-oB

• HELLO PEEPS

WELCOME NEWCOMERS TO OUR HOME

TELL US ABOUT YOURSELF

YOUR MEMBERIES OF THE HOOD

WE LOVE YOU HEAR THEM

DAVID HAPPY ANNIVERSY IN HEAVEN

YOUR MISSED MUCH

WELL WENT TO MY LUNG DOC. YESTERY VERY GOOD REPORT

MY B.P. WAS NORMAL 120?70 AND MY BLOOD OXYGIN WAS ALSO 98%

THERE GOING TO LET ME GET MY EYES DONE

THANK YOU GOD

OK EVERYBODY SEE YA LATER

OH BY THE WAY WHERE IS WARREN

ALSO WHEN YOU GET TO THIS SITE SAVE IT ON YOUR TOOL BAR OR IN YOUR FAVORIT PLACES

OK SEE YA LATER

• how do I do that save it on my favorites or tool bar??

Thanks Patsy for the info..

• okay all dressed up and no where to go any ideas

• First Slugger get the reunion photo as your photo cause I love the way you look. Ideas from us old bags are you kidding me??lol

Attached files image
  • cant get it here have to go to photobucket. what a pain

• Hey Anthony, I am here in Florida doing pretty well. I was sitting back letting people who were at the reunion enjoy each other even further here on the blog. Sounds like it was a blast! Glad you made it and even happier about your good medical reports. I had a stress test (Chemical/Nuclear) on Monday. Part early AM and part later. Had an echo cardiac test on Tuesday. Will get results next Thursday from my Cardiologist. Carol is awaiting the lab results from her Colonoscopy.

Funny, I was not having any trouble with the blog when the s--t hit the fan here. I was okay for a long time with the blog. Seems okay now as well!!!! 8)

• Hey Warren I had echo cardio gram also tuesday. Boy we sound like a bunch of old folk. lol

Love to Carol...

• Hi-Anthony-congrats on your tests...in the 80's here until next Wednesday...Terry-is Willie related to Frankie Manzione? Knew Frankie..Helen-glad to see u on here..you look great!!! Come on again soon...long weekend for me (but I have to go in for a few hours tomorrow afternoon) Jessica & I are going for lunch (we're both off) on Monday...well everyone, enjoy your weekend...talk to u soon...bye

• Hi Anna,

Yes Robert, Annette are his siblings and Frankie he passed away at 39 years old and I think a younger brother also passed.

So Sad.

• GOOD NIGHT SWEET DREAMS

• Hi Everyone...Im so happy to see more people on!

• Robert Im so very sorry to hear the sad news about your brother Willie. Looking at his FB pics, he totally loved his family & friends and always had a smile on...

Rest Peacefully Willie and Terry's David

• Goodnight everyone ....so very tired

• HELLO BLOG FAMILY,

SUMMER IS BACK TODAY, I LOVE EVERY MINUTE OF IT.

ANTHONY SO GLAD TO HEAR YOUR DOING WELL, AND LOOKING GOOD TOO.

DANNY THANKS FOR THE LOVELY COMPLEMENT..YOU KNOW HOW TO MAKE A WOMEN HAPPY WITH YOUR KIND WORDS !!

TERRY THANKS AGAIN,FOR A WONDERFUL REUNION YOUR THE BEST !!

HOPE TO SEE YOU ALL SOON, MAYBE BEFORE THE HOLIDAYS.

LOVE TO ALL MY FRIENDS, TAKE CARE.

• Hi everyone,

Beautiful day.

Wedding in Jersey tomorrow.

I emailed a lot of people with this site hope they will come on.

Going out to eat with my honey.

See ya later

I really love you guys..

Robert says thanks for all your condolences.

• This is so frustrating.

Had to get a new password and log in. I just posted 4 hours ago. What the hell???

Anyway good Night Sweet Dreams...

Attached files image
  • this thread is really getting on my nerves.

• LOL ....goodnight Terry ...love ya!

I finally found some time to get on here

ANTHONY MORRO SAID THIS THE OTHER DAY:

Anthony U. Sue is going to have a rough time with you, you looked good, good enough to go three rounds with her.

ANTHONY UMBRIA REPLIED:

HEY ANTHONY ALL I NEED IS ONE ROUND TO KICK HER ASS

LMAO ....COULD IT BE THE 2 ANTHONY'S HAD TOO MUCH TO DRINK AT THE REUNION !!!

• LET ME TELL YOU BOTH 1 THING ...DONT DRINK AND THINK !!!!

• Hey Suzie

Saw your daughter she is so cute.

She is teaching with a lady that just retired from the board of Ed. She across the hall from me. She is suppose to ear her uniform. that is what the boy who helps me said...

Love ya too Suzie...

• IM SO FREAKIN READY FOR YOU ANTHONEEEE

LMAO OVER & OVER

• T-Bone51 said:

Hey Suzie

Saw your daughter she is so cute.

She is teaching with a lady that just retired from the board of Ed. She across the hall from me. She is suppose to ear her uniform. that is what the boy who helps me said...

Love ya too Suzie...

Ohhh good thanks for telling me ...I'll tell her!

She needs more hours of Community Service besides doing Angel's Circle

nite girl

• ANTHONEEEE YOU MIGHT NEED THESE ....LOL

• IM JUST SO HAPPY YOUR GONNA BE ABLE TO GET YOUR EYES DONE......MAYBE I'LL WAIT TILL AFTER THE PROCEDURE...I DO

HAVE A HEART ...YOU KNOW!

(WINK)

• OK ....I'll say goodnight....sorry about the song ...it's the only one that I can think of that has the word Fall in it...

Hi Jeanette ....miss ya!

• Robert ....my heart is with you and the family. These next few days are gonna be tough

• nite Terry

nite Paul (if your reading)

• JUS THOUGHT I STOP BY AND SEE IF ANY BODY WAS PLAYING

EY SUZIE I SEE YOU WHERE PLAYING BY YOURSELF LOL

OK NIGHT PEEPS

• Good Morning All,

Have a wedding today.

Umbria I had a dream of you and Ann Ellen last night. Can not remember what it was about..lol

Have a great day and get out and enjoy the nice weather before it gets tooooooo cold.

WEATHER IS BEAUTIFUL.

CUZ, HAVE FUN AT THE WEDDING..

LOVE YA, MUCHO..XX

OK..NEED TO DO SOME SHOPPING..MAKING MACARONI

W/VODKA SAUCE TODAY, MEATBALLS & BRASCIOLE, &

A NICE

SALAD..Mmm.

HAVE A GREAT DAY, ALL...

• Hi Everyone,

What a beautiful day out today....

Anthony I am so happy that you are going to get your eyes fixed.....you wil feel so much better and now you will be able to do so many things......so happy for you!!!!

Robert M - So sorry to hear about your brother...my deepest sympathies.

Happy Anniversary in heaven David.....

Hi Suzie - Hope everything is well with you and the family.

Well finally bought a new computer....the one I was using was sooo old, the only thing is this new keyboard, I can't type for shit...lol lol

Well enjoy this beautiful day...,I am making my gravy today, so I will probably be stuck in the kitchen all day.....

• I hope everyone can get out and enjoy this beautiful day. Robert's youngest brother who passed away was Annette's twin Nicky. Willie was truly one of the most kind hearted person you could ever meet.

Anthony, I hope they can schedule you for your eyes soon. I am still waiting for your number.

Suzie, it is so awesome seeing you post more lately. I just had my first FaceTime conversation with Bobby Wiecezak. This is another of the things that Steve Jobbs gave us before passing on. If you have family that lives far away, do yourself a favor and make sure you each have an IPhone or IPad 2 so you can actually talk to each other face to face

To our Queen Jeanette, keep going to the beach in RI, those ocean breezes are working like a Fountain of Youth on you.

Luv you all.

• Hiya Brooklyn!

Most of you are big time football fans and most likely heard of the recent passing of controversial Al Davis (of Flatbush). Like him or not, he was a born winner. He was the first team owner to hire a Hispanic and Black coach and created a winning dynasty. Perhaps some may not have liked his methods. But, in truth, he was no worse than other team owners. He truly was a winner.

• Judy question was watching supernanny yesterday and they had a family from staten island last name banjani any relation?

I chose to relax this weekend I did make plans for tomoro that got cancelled my honey had a family emergency...

Today my aunt diane is 65 yrs young

and Uncle Dennis goes for surgery (prostate cancer) on the 23rd please add them both to your prayers

• big momma I am uploading the pic u requested ok

• Hi Helen, Yes that was my husband's cousin from Staten Island..that was filmed about two years ago.....

Btw Love your pic!!!!!!

• DannySanchez said:

I hope everyone can get out and enjoy this beautiful day. Robert's youngest brother who passed away was Annette's twin Nicky. Willie was truly one of the most kind hearted person you could ever meet.

Anthony, I hope they can schedule you for your eyes soon. I am still waiting for your number.

Suzie, it is so awesome seeing you post more lately. I just had my first FaceTime conversation with Bobby Wiecezak. This is another of the things that Steve Jobbs gave us before passing on. If you have family that lives far away, do yourself a favor and make sure you each have an IPhone or IPad 2 so you can actually talk to each other face to face

To our Queen Jeanette, keep going to the beach in RI, those ocean breezes are working like a Fountain of Youth on you.

Luv you all.

Hi Danny ...you made my night! I wish you werent so nice

I'd be breaking your chops along with Anthony's...LOL

• Hi Judy, Patsy, Terry, Helen (love the new pic) and Everyone

Prodigalson....good to see you here today. I wish I can respond to your post but, I dont have a clue about Football!

• ANTHONY HOW WAS YOUR DAY TODAY? DID YOU COOK ANYTHING GOOD OR WAS THAT YOU I SAW IN KFC'S DRIVE THRU THIS AFTERNOON?

• Where has Joe been lately?

• OK...no one around so I'll say goodnight

have a beautiful week everyone...

• GOOD MORNING ALL

not sure why I am awake so early on my day off

another prayer request for my honey al and his family

thanx for the compliments on my photo i feel great these days enjoy the day will check in later

• I thought for awhile this weekend I was going to have to ask which one of you knows how to build an ark. It rained Saturday & Sunday. Sunday in particular was like a monsoon!

We are now (in this area) officially over 50" of rain for the year to date. Actually it is more then that but that is the official number. The soil here is sandy so the rain gets soaked right in to the ground over a short period of time. In Tampa it piles up quicker and they get street flooding during rainy season because of the street paving on a denser level then the surrounding areas.

Hey Anthony. Isn't your wife worried that after your eyes are fixed, a handsome brute like you will be able to move around where all the girls will be after you? :D

• GOOD MORNING ALL HAVE A GREAT DAY!!!

BACK TO WORK WEEKEND WENT TOO FAST ONCE AGAIN

HAD A HECTIC 3 DAY WEEKEND.. BUT ALL GOOD..

I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A GREAT DAY!!! :flower:

• Hi Everyone,

How is everybody?

Helen - Love your picture, glad you are feeling good!!!! It shows...

Hi Warren, Anthony, Danny, Karen, Debbie, Suzie, Terry, Patsy, Anna, Maryann, Jeanette.....

• I just posted...where the hell did it go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

• Oh there it is....ok now that I am talking to myself....see you all later....LOL LOL

• Hey Judy, Hi back at you. There is nothing wrong with talking to yourself. I do it all the time and have officially been declared to have a non-faulty brain by an MRI.... :bounce:

• Hi all.....

Boy did this weekend fly by. I went to 21st friday with my sister in law and the baby to see Aunt Lillian. Boy was she happy!!!! I can't help it but everytime I drive up that block I miss seeing my old house with the butterflies :lame: What's there now is such an eyesore.

My sympathy to the Manzione family

Patsy....I have to try and get some books to you. I have TOO MANY!~!~!~ lol

ANTHONY SO HAPPY TO HEAR YOU'LL FINALLY BE HAVING THE SURGERY FOR YOUR EYES. THAT SHOULD MAKE YOU HAPPY.

Suzie....I love that picture of Fall...

Helen.....love the new profile picture!!

Judy....don't you feel like you never leave the kitchen??? lol

Warren....maybe you should invest in some oars lol We're getting rain tomorrow

Jeanette....we miss you here

Terry...are there any t-shirts left to buy from the reunion?

Karen.....did you decorate yet??

Anna....I know I'm late but happy 3rd birthday to Justin

MaryAnn I hope you find us here...

Danny.....missed being at the reunion this year. How's Charlie doing?

Boy I had a lot to say tonight...lol

Hope I didn't leave anyone out and If I did I'm sorry......

• Hi Debs, missed you not being at the reunion. My brother Charlie is doing well thank you. He did shave his head like Mr. Clean though.

Anthony, I'm still waiting.

• GOOD MORNING ALL

I NEED IDEAS TO KEEP MYSELF BUSY FOR THE NEXT 3 WEEKENDS IT SEEMS ANY SUGGESTIONS ARE GREATLY APPRECIATED AND BIG MOMMA BEFORE U SAY IT I AM OLD TOO LOL HAVE A GREAT DAY

DEB!! LOL.. I WENT TO THE LIBRARY LAST NIGHT & 2 OUT SOME

BOOKS.. CALL ME & WE WILL ARRANGE TO MEET & HAVE COFFEE.

LOVE YA, XX

HI TO ALL.. HOPE EVERYONE HAS A GREAT DAY IN SPITE OF THE

RAIN!!!! :-)

WOW!!! EXACTLY A DAY LATER & NO ONE ELSE POSTED????

COME ON PEOPLE, GET ON & SAY HI..

HAVE A GREAT DAY, & HOPE TO SEE SOME OF YOU POSTING.. :-)

• Good Morning Everyone!

Another raining day.....one of those days you feel like just staying in bed all day....oh well can't do that..LOL

Have a great day!!

More good news..my youngest son Michael also passed his series 7 test yesterday!!!!!! I hope my two sons will make lots of money so my husband and I can retire!!! LOL

• Hello. We have had a few very nice days following the deluge of rain. We sent the rain up to you all.

Got the results of my tests today. Good & Bad. Passed the Echo test with flying colors. Failed the stress test. Looks like I have a blockage in at least one of my arteries. Will be scheduling a catheterization from my groin up to my heart to determine how many arteries are blocked. I will either get stent(s)or Open Heart surgery. I am rooting for the stents!!! Will keep you informed... :-({|=

• HI GUYS..

JUDY..WONDERFUL NEWS.. CONGRATS TO MICHAEL ON PASSING

HIS SERIES 7 TEST !!!! :cheers:

WARREN..I AM ROOTING FOR STENTS TOO FOR YOU. WISH

YOU DID NOT NEED EITHER OF THOSE POSSIBILITIES.

PRAYERS FOR YOU [-oB [-oB

GLAD YOU PASSED THE STRESS TEST.

THAT COUNTS FOR SOMETHING..

HI TO ALL..HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A GREAT NIGHT... :love:

• Hi All and good night All

AND......MY SLUGGER you are never too old for anything. I am the Queen of never getting old. Do young things and stay young.

Warren hope all your test are good and no heart surgery...

Robert Manzione sends his thanks to all for your condolences.

I will be on the View tomorrow. I am in the second row and I have a red scarf on.

Monday I am going to Dr. Oz...I am becoming a show hopper...lol

I got a years supply of honey bunches of oats and I don't eat cereal. lol

People get jewelry, cds, cars I go and get friggin cereal for a year..lol

GOOD NIGHT SWEET DREAMS

Suzie your daughter is beautiful and so nice. We are ccd sista's

• warren hope all that is needed is some stents with your positive attitude and spirit iam sure you wiil be fine.

my prayers are with you

• GOOD MORNING ALL

HAVE A GREAT DAY TGIF!!!

JERRY, SO NICE TO SEE YOU POSTING..KEEP IT GOING.

HOPE ALL IS WELL.. XX

HI HELEN.. LOVE YOU TEXTS IN THE MORNING.. THEY MAKE MY

DAY.. LOVE YA, XX

HI CUZ..HAVE FUN ON THE VIEW.. YOU MADE ME LAUGH ON THE

PHONE LAST NIGHT...BTW, I DELETED THOSE CELL #'S.. I AM DONE..LOVE YA, MUCHO..XX

EVERYONE, HAVE A GREAT DAY!!! :flower:

• Hi All, Just to clear up some things. I FAILED the stress test and that is why I have to go in the Hospital for the Catherization from my groin to the heart. They then will be able to determine how many blockages, how severe they are and will stents do the job or if I need open heart surgery.

The least I will be in the Hospital is overnight.

Thanks for rooting for me. all of you!!!! ](*,)

• Hi Everyone,

Warren - Sorry to hear that you have to go into the hospital for anything....good luck..

Terry - I will watch the view today at work ..LOL I'll let you know if I see you.

Hi Patsy, Debbie, Helen, Anthony, Karen, Anna, Maryann and Jerry. Have a great day!!!

• hyhy7464 said:

GOOD MORNING ALL

HAVE A GREAT DAY TGIF!!!

ZAA ZING GREAT PROFILE PHOTO....
    [i]

• STAY WELL WARREN WILL PRAY[i]

• So here you all are!

How is everybody doing?

Long time no speak!

YOU JUST CAN'T MAKE THIS STUFF UP !!!!!

THIS IS MY NEW HOBBY.....

Photobucket

Attached files image image
  • Hi Joe, How are you? Nice fish tank....very relaxing...

Hi Rose, How are you too???

Pouring out!!!!!!!!

• Hey Joe I just asked for you last night when I was talking to Patsy.

ROSIE[i]

You got on. did it work the way told Elisa to do it???

So happy you got back on. Both of you...

• HI PEEPS

JUST A FAST STOP BY TO SAY HELLO

THIS TUSEDAY I WILL BE GOING TO THE EYE DOC

HOPING HE WILL DO THIS OP. FOR ME

WISH ME LUCK

HEY DUDE NICE FISH TANK VERY NICE

This discussion has been closed.