Brooklyn Back When - Open Thread - Page 2 - Brooklynian

Brooklyn Back When - Open Thread

Comments

• LETS ALL JUMP IN......THE WATER IS FINE..

Attached files image
  • GOOD MORNING ALL

Happy sunday

Love to all.

• GOOD MORNING, FRIENDS :)

YES.. DEB, I WAS IN THE POOL MOST OF THE DAY YESTERDAY.

I WAS EXHAUSTED FROM SATURDAY NIGHT..WENT TO THE BABY

SHOWER (OVER 100 PEOPLE). HAD A GREAT TIME & STAYED

UNTIL THE LAST DANCE AT 2AM.. I DIDN'T THINK I HAD IT IN

ME TO PARTY UNTIL 2AM. I DON'T DRINK,SO I WAS OK.

DID SOME DANCING & HAD FUN. I NEEDED A NIGHT LIKE THAT!!

HI CUZ...SO GLAD THEY'RE GONE.. IT IS A SHAME THAT WE WORK

HARD, & THESE SHITHEADS CAN COME ALONG & TAKE IT AWAY.

THEY WILL HAVE THEIR DAY. (THEY ALWAYS DO)). LOVE YA, XX

EVERYONE.. STAY COOL & ENJOY... :flower:

• Good Morning my cuz and all

going to Zumba and dance my stress off today

Love to all

enjoy the day

• HI ALL

YES ITS ME AND I STILL LIVE

DOING GOOD

JUST STOPED BY TO SAY HI

TODAY ITS TO HOT FOR ME OUT THERE

SO I AM STAYING IN

OK HAVE A GOOD DAY

STAY WELL

• HI TO YOU TO......

Attached files image
  • hello-hope everyone is taking it easy in the heat..big storms yesterday here...90 mph winds..I'm on vacation but heard on the news the govt.complex where I work is closed..thousands of people lost power in the area & tons of trees & power lines are down..thank God I was in a store shopping when the storm hit...went for lab tests today, cleaning & then going to the pool for a couple of hours..relaxing before the "big sleepover" with Justin tomorrow night..everyone stay cool & I'll talk to u later...bye

• Good Morning All

Happy Tuesday

Have a great day.

If you remember send some positive prayers and thoughts to Margaret Rittenhouse from the slope. She needs positive thoughts her way and prayers.(don't know for what but she asked on faceboo parkslope page.) The or prayers and positive thoughts the better. Thanks

HI UMBRIA.. NICE TO SEE YOU ON HERE..KISSES TO ANNELLEN FOR ME.

XX

HELLO JOEBROOXX..HOPE ALL IS WELL. I WILL CALL YOU SOON.

LOVE TO STACY & KIDS.XX

HI CUZ... [-oB PRAYERS FOR MARGARET. HOPE WHATEVER IT IS,

IT CAN BE TURNED AROUND..

HOPEFULLY, I WILL SEE YOU SATURDAY..XX

HI ANNA.HAVE FUN TONITE WITH THE SLEEPOVER WITH JUSTIN.

WE ARE SUPPOSED TO BE GETTING RAIN TOMORROW AFTERNOON ON THE 4TH.. I HOPE IT PASSES..ENJOY YOUR VACATION..

MY DAUGHTER TONIANN IS ON HER WAY TO THE BAHAMAS TODAY WITH SOME FAMILY MEMBERS. SHE JUST CAME BACK FROM FLORIDA IN APRIL, NOW THIS TRIP!!! SHE HAS BEEN TO MORE PLACES THAN

ME. LOL (I'M VERY GLAD SHE HAS THESE OPPORTUNITES).

EVERYONE... ENJOY YOUR DAY & STAY COOL.. :flower:

• Good morning-Patsy-going swimming with Justin tonite-today & tomorrow it will be 100 degrees here..major cleanup in the area from the storms on Sunday..so hot & humid...enjoying my vacation though...so glad Toniann is enjoying herself..hi Anthony, Terry, Joe Pinto & anyone I may have missed..have a safe & fun Fourth of July...bye

• Hi,

Patsy - So glad for Toniann...hope she has a great time.

Anna - Enjoy your vacation.

Hi Anthony, Joey, Terry and everyone else.

Have a safe and wonderful 4th of July...

• good night sweet dreams

• Happy 4th to all.

Have a safe and fund day. :D-Y

• Happy 13th Anniversary in heaven to my Dad Michael Angelo. I miss you much. VERY MUCH!!

http://i414.photobucket.com/albums/pp225/tbone731/IMG_5392.jpg

• Lets see if this photo works now???

• somePhotobucket oldies I have posted before..

• Wow that was some Tie David had on. lol Look a the suit. 1970's style I guess.

• Good Morning all.....

..HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMERICA

...Everyone be safe and have a great day

GOD BLESS THE MINUTEMEN For FIGHTING FOR WHAT THEY BELIEVED IN

Attached files image
  • Hello & Happy 4th of July to all. We attended the "Mostly Pops" concert in our theater last night. They have one every year right around the 4th and it is a patriotic theme. Always good.

The paper had an article today about how hot it is over many parts of the country (including NY/NJ) and that it is cooler here in Florida. Our average high temp lately has been 90-92 degrees. Many places are 95-100 degrees.

Waiting for our A/C tech to call. Last night we had water dripping into the intake box. Not supposed to do that. Hope there is not a lot of damage!

Enjoy your day and stay cool. A cold Bud might help!!! :-00

• Hello Again, Well the A/C problem was fixed. A clogged drian and low Freon. Since I have a contract to cover A/C repairs, it did not cost me anything and the Tech assured me there was no permanent damage.

I watched the Hot Dog eating contest from Coney Island today. It got me thinking. I was born in Brooklyn (Adelphi Hospital) in 1933. I lived first in an apartment house and then a private home both on 12th Street. Except for two years in the Army I lived on 12th Street untill 1960 when I got married. I moved to NJ in 1960 and raised my family there. We moved to Florida in 1997. As you can see , the only places I have lived are BROOKLYN, US Army, NJ and Florida. Outside of course of raising our 3 children, my fondest memories are of growing up in Brooklyn. I can still remember most of my neighbors names, the names of the guys I played with, my Church friends(also on 12th Street). Stick ball, Prospect Park Y,M,C,A, Prospect Park, Red Hook & Sunset Park pools, The Trolleys, The Subway, CONEY ISLAND, Germains, Fulton Street. Prospect, Globe, Avon, Sanders, Minerva and 16th Street Theaters. Also the Brooklyn Paramount, Brooklyn Fox, RKO Albee, A&S, Ebbetts Field, Manual H.S., PS 124, 40's and the people who all cared about each other. =DB

• Happy Fourth of July everyone..well, the sleepover is over..went to the pool last night with Justin, played with his cars, playdough, watched Nick Jr. for hours...had so much fun...then when he left took a 3 hour nap...LOL..he got up at 6 today...Warren-love all your memories...right now we tied the record for the hottest 4th of July ever- it is now 102 degrees outside..it will be about 103 tomorrow..going to my GF's house for lunch tomorrow...but trying to stay cool..it's brutal just taking Cody out for a walk..Happy Anniversary in Heaven to Terry's dad, Michael Angelo...hi to Judy, Patsy,..talk to u soon..bye

• Good Morning Everyone......

I Hope everyone had a great July 4th.....

Looks like another HOT one Today...

Attached files image

I HOPE EVERYONE HAD A FUN & SAFE 4TH OF JULY..

I HAD A GREAT TIME!! WENT TO MY AUNT ROSIE'S

HOUSE.. HUNG OUT

WITH FAMILY MEMEBRS.. LOTS OF FOOD, & FUN.

HOT TODAY!!! :sunny:

ENJOY YOUR DAY & STAY COOl!!!

CUZ...LOVE THE PIX.. IT'S JUST THE WAY I REMEMBER

THEM...THEY WERE THE GOOD OLD DAYS..

TALK TO YOU, LATER.XX

HOT AGAIN, TODAY!!

I WILL SEE SOME OF YOU GALS TOMORROW IN BAY RIDGE.

SHOPPING & TATOOS & DINNER..(TATOOS FOR SOME OF US).

I ALREADY HAVE 2, BUT I DO WANT TO GET ONE ON MY ARM.

A LITTLE CHERUB WITH 'MOM' WRITTEN UNDER IT!!!

EVERYONE, ENJOY YOUR DAY!!! & STAY COOL!!!! :flower:

• Good morning...well, my vacation is almost coming to an end already..never enough time...103 yesterday & we will break that record today..too hot to sit in the sun but went to my girlfriend's house for lunch yesterday & relaxed..Jessica played hooky today & coming over in a little while for breakfast..we'll probably go shopping at the mall..enjoy the day & the weekend...stay cool...bye

• Hey Patsy, you have created a mystery. You have two Tatoos but now you want one on your arm. Where are the other two? Sorry if this question is too personal. If so, please ignore it!

The sports world is all abuzz about the new arena for the "Brooklyn Nets". Is it where the Long Island R.R. station used to be?? It is about time that Brooklyn was recognized as a great venue for a professional team. Ever since the Dodgers left Brooklyn it has been ignored by Professional Sports. What cracks me up is some of the hick places they have put teams. Oklahoma City?? I think Seattle is on the verge of losing their Baseball team. They should look at Brooklyn as an alternative. Tampa Bay has a Baseball, Football and Hockey Team. The population is about a third of Brooklyn's. Okay, I had my say on the subject. :-({|=

• WHERE IS EVERYONE??? 8-[

HI ANNA. I KNOW VACATION GOES TOO FAST. I HOPE YOU RELAXED & ENJOYED MOST OF IT!!

TONIANN WENT SWIMMING WITH THE DOLPHINS TODAY

IN BAHAMAS.. CANNOT WAIT TO SEE THE PICTURES.

ENJOY YOUR WEEKEND!!! :)

• HI WARREN.. ACTUALLY, I HAVE 3 TATOOS. I HAVE A SMALL BUTTERFLY ABOVE MY LEFT BREAST.

& I HAVE A NICE SIZE ROSE WITH MY NAME UNDER IT & I WENT

NOT TOO LONG AGO & HAD A VINE OF LEAVES CONNECTED TO THE ROSE THAT COMES DOWN MY LEG ON TO THE TOP OF MY FOOT & THE VINE

HAS MY CHILDREN'S INITIALS ALONG THE SIDES OF IT.

IT IS REALLY VERY PRETTY!!

YES..I PASSED THE STADIUM LAST WEEKEND ON MY WAY TO A BABY SHOWER.

IT IS BEUTIFUL SO FAR.. SHOULD OPEN IN SEPTEMBER FROM WHAT

I KNOW.. BROOKLYN IS GREAT FOR ANY VENUE!!!

ENJOY YOUR WEEKEND & SEND CAROL MY LOVE.. :flower:

• Hi All

Jonathan was at the game in florida when the Yankees won.

Cousin Ralphie has hi hanging out with all My Dad's cousins from Brooklyn.

Stay cool tomorrow it is going to be 102 degrees.

Have a great night

Good night sweet dreams

• Hello-Patsy-Jessica & Steve swam with the dolphins in the Bahamas on their honeymoon..they loved it...right now it's 10:15 PM & it's 95 degrees outside..Jessica & I went out to the mall & stayed in the air conditioning all afternoon..tomorrow 98 degrees with a chance of showers-I hope it happens..the grass is so dry it looks like hay..looks like the heat wave is coming to NY..stay cool..have a great weekend...bye

• Good Morning Everyone,

Been busy running around...today trying to get things done outside...a little late in the season, but better late then never..

Anna We have been having the same heat wave...so hot and humid, today they say its supposed to hit 105......

Enjoy the weekend and keep cool!!!!

• STAY COOL MY FRIENDS......

Attached files image
  • good morning all

have a great day

• Hi everyone..well last day of my vacation..although I only made it to the pool once (with Justin) due to the heat, today I'm cleaning my apt. before I go back to work tomorrow..I had a nice quiet, relaxing vacation.. heatwave finally broke..it's now 83 outside (better than 103 yesterday) feels like 70...LOL...couldn't ask for a better day..going to make dinner, gas up my car for tomorrow, then read a good book (Nicholas Sparks)..who could ask for anything more? Enjoy the rest of the day..talk to u soon...bye.

HI ANNA..TONIANN HAD A GREAT TIME.. I WILL POST SOME PIX OF HER KISSING THE DOLPHIN WHEN I GET A CHANCE.

WHAT A GREAT EXPERIENCE FOR HER!!

HOT HERE TOO, BUT TODAY IT IS CLOUDY & A LITTLE COOLER.

I LOVE NICHOLAS SPARKS.. WHCIH BOOK ARE YOU READING?? I READ MOST OF HIS BOOKS IF NOT ALL.

I AM READING JAMES PATTERSON NOW.. LOVE HIS BOOKS, TOO!!!

ENJOY & TALK TO YOU, SOON..:)

HI CUZ.. YOU MISSED A LOT OF FUN ON SATURDAY.. MILDRED & I

WERE THE ONLY ONES TO GET TATOOS. DID YOU GET THE PICTURE

OF MINE I SENT YOU..THIS IS A VERY SPECIAL ONE IN MEMORY

OF MY MOM..

I HAVE A STORY MY FRIENDS. MY MOM WILL BE GONE 48 YRS.

WOW, LONG TIME.. ANYWAY, MY AUNT (MY MOM'S SISTER) HAD A LOCK OF HER HAIR SAVED IN HER BIBLE. SHE GAVE IT TO ME JUST THIS PAST 4TH OF JULY WHEN I WAS VISITING HER.

I HAD MY TATOO GUY CUT 2 STRANDS VERY SMALL & FINE & HE PUT THE TINY, TINY PIECES OF HAIR IN THE PALETTE OF PAINT &

IT IS NOW PART OF MY TATOO.

THEY DO THIS WITH ASHES, SO I THOUGHT MAYBE I WOULD DO MY MOM'S HAIR.

I GOT AN ANGEL & WROTE MOM IN PURPLE (HER FAVORITE COLOR)

ABOVE THE TATOO/.. MAYBE I WLL POST A PICTURE WHEN I GET

A CHANCE.. [-oB

HI JUDY..HOPE ALL IS WELL..SAY HI TO BOBBY & HOPE CRYSTAL IS

FEELING GOOD!!

EVREYONE,, SATY COOL & ENJOY YOUR DAY!!! :flower:

• TONIANN SWIMMING WITH THE DOLPHINS IN THE BAHAMAS :)

• GOODNIGHT... PLEASANT DREAMS :flower:

WHERE IS EVERYONE?? 8-[

WEATHER IS A LITTLE COOLER TODAY.. ENJOY!!! :flower:

• Here we go again..Can't post Lets see if this comes through.

Good Morning All

Have a great day

off to the gym and airport to pick up my Baby Boy and April. Was in florida stealing all my friends and cuzzies while I was home. He got to spend lots of time with the 21st street cousins.

love ya all

• Love the photo with Toniann

Wow some Tattoo

• Hello, Well I hope everybody heeded the message about the Maleware attack. I just e-mailed McAfee, they checked my computer and told me I was green and okay! Patsy, I have pet Dolphins and,pet Rays at Disney & Sea World but never kissed any of them. I have had some people tell me to kiss them elsewhere then their lips but that is a different story. Your pictures came out very nice.

Okay, you had your extremely hot weather up north so now we can go back to normal here. In July it is about 90 degrees every day and afternoon thunderstorms are very common. While you all were steaming we were running even a little below normal.

Terry, we have a baby boy also. His son was 12 the other day but he is still our baby boy. :-00

• GOOD MORNIG, FRIENDS :)

HI WARREN...GLAD TO SEE YOU ON HERE..SAY HI TO CAROL

FOR ME..XX

HI CUZ.. HOPE JONATHON & APRIL HAD A GREAT TIME IN FLORIDA!!! SEND MY LOVE TO ALL MY CUZZIE WUZZIES..XX

EVERYONE.. ENJOY YOUR DAY!!! :flower:

• Good Morning,

Patsy - Love your tatoo and love the picture of your daughter....

Well my daughters due date is Saturday, she went to the doctors yesterday and they are going to induce her on Thursday, her blood pressure is high and its only two days away from her due date, so by tomorrow I SHOULD BE A GRANDMA!!!!!!!!!! Will keep you all posted.

Have a great day...

• GOOD AFTERNOON ALL...

• Hi Warren,

They will always be our baby boys. lol

GOOD AFTERNOON ALL,

• ANYONE INTERESTED St. Anna's mass at Saint Johns will be July 28th at 10 30 Hope a lot can come and support our old parish..

• Hi all.....

Patsy...had lots of fun Saturday!!!! You're tattoo is amazing

Terry...we missed you there....

Judy...how exciting!!! Keep us posted.

Hi Warren...Anna...Joe and everyone!!

• Hi-to everyone..Judy-keep us posted..this is going to be such an amazing time for u & your family..went back to work on Monday..was notified yesterday that today started a cooling program for the next 2 weeks..working 7AM to 5 PM-no lunch-5 maybe 6 days a week..got up at 5:15 today so getting ready for bed right now..so will ck in & see what's happening the next few days...talk to u soon..bye

JUDY..GOOD LUCK TO CRYSTAL..SO HAPPY FOR YOU GUYS.

WHAT AN EXCITING TIME.. KEEP US POSTED.

HI DEB!! YES, WE DID HAVE FUN SATURDAY.WE NEED TO DO IT

AGAIN SOON...TALK TO YOU, LATER.

HI CUZ..I NEED TO CHECK MY CALENDAR FOR THE 28TH.

I WILL LET YOU KNOW..XX

HI ANNA.WOW!! LONG HRS. TAKE IT EASY..

• Hello All, I get a kick reading about all your social dates. At our age the dates are all Doctor visits. This month is not too bad. Had a test today-okay, next week I go to the Dermatologist/Sadist to have him cut up my face!August is a disaster area. Between Carol & I we have appointments every week and some weeks 3 or 4 appointments or more. One week is every day. But you know we are still here and tha is what counts.

I think we are going to have to hire someone to keep you girls out of trouble when you get together. Please do not drink BEFORE you go to the Tat Parlor. Decisions like that need total sobriety.

I think this afternoon I will take the 5th Avenue Trolley out to Sunset Park and go for a swim. Only kidding, not losing it yet!!! #-o

• GREAT NEWS!!!! My daugher Crystal and her boyfriend Sal, gave birth to a beautiful baby boy this morning at 7:34. Salvatore Jr. weights 8.1 lbs and is 21 inches long. He is the most precious thing I have ever seen...He is so perfect!!!!!! I am such a proud Grandma!!!! The picture below is my new grandson with one of my sons, who is such a proud Uncle...

Attached files image
  • Congratulations Judy on the birth of your beautifully handsome Grandson. I found the birth of our Grandchildren (7 altogether) to be a most meaningful feeling. It is almost like having your own children all over again! :D-Y

• Can not take this. had to get a new password and log in again. FRUSTRATING!!!!

Good Night Sweet Dreams

Again congratulations Judy and family...

• Good Morning-quick typeby-Judy-your grandson is absolutely beautiful..when my son was born he had the same height & weight...you're going to love being a Grandma! Congratulations! to u and your family...bye

JUDY!! CONGRATS..

HE IS A DOLL..GOD BLESS YOU ALL..

HI WARREN..I DON'T DRINK, SO WHEN I GO FOR A TAT,

IT'S WATER ONLY.. I NEVER DRANK. NOT MY THING..

THE TROLLEY TO THE POOL..WHAT A GREAT THOUGHT.

STAY COOL

• Thanks everyone for the well wishes...I am still on cloud nine.....I can't wait to get back to the hospital and see him...mom and baby are doing great!!!

Attached files Salvatore_Jr_bmp (425.1 KB)
  • Baby Salvatore Jr.

Attached files Salvatore_Jr_bmp (425.1 KB)
  • Can't get the pictures to come out...post some more pics later today....have a great day!!!!

• Can't get the pictures to come out...post some more pics later today....have a great day!!!!

• good morning all

Have great Day.

• Hi Judy:

Congradulations to you and your family. Isn't it a great feeling. It gets better when they are crying and yelling and then they go home. He is just beautiful. Enjoy him, it goes by so fast. LOVE.............

• Thank you all for the well wishes...I am going to try again and post some pics...

Attached files image image
  • Salvatore Jr. 7/12/12

• Salvatore Jr. 7/12/12

Grandpa Bob and Salvatore Jr. Daddy and Salvatore Jr.

• God bless him Judy he is beautiful that little Salvatore. xoxoxo

• Hello Everybody......

JUDY.....Concratulations.....what a beautiful gift of Life.

Glad all is well.....God Bless You All

• Thanks everyone!! two more pics...sorry but I am so in love with him!!!!!!!!

• baby Pictures, Images and Photos

Congratulations again Judy!!!! Love all the pics!

• beautiful sunsets Pictures, Images and Photos

Hi Everyone.... I just want to wish you all a great weekend!

I hope everyone is doing fine! :flower:

• Good Morning All.

Hope all is well

Judy keep posting it is a joy to see him and a happy occasion.

It has been a crazy week. first my lights were stolen outside my house..KIDS...fooling around. y water heater broke and had a car accident saturday. Everything is ok just I smashed Mike's truck up. GOD HELP ME. He loves his cars. lol At least I can laugh about it....I'm fine ...CAR NOT SO GOOD..Hope everyone has a good day.

If u r attending the reunion please send your money in it is getting close..

JUDY!! HE'S GORGEOUS. BUT WE KNEW HE WOULD BE..

GOD BLESS BABY SALVATORE & YOUR WHOLE FAMILY.XX

HI CUZ..GLAD YOU'RE OK..YOU HAD SOME WEEKEND..

THANNK GOD, ALL IS WELL..XX

I HAD A GRADUATION PARTY FRIDAY NIGHT ( MY NEPHEW/GODSON.)

BEAUTIFUL PARTY,

A WEDDING ON SATURDAY IN LONG ISLAND. JUST GORGEOUS!!

TODAY, I AM EXHAUSTED..

IT FIGURES, I AM HOME MOSTLY ALL SATURDAYS.. I GO TO THE WEDDING SATURDAY, I COME OHMOE & MY SON SAID 'MA, YOU HAD SURPRIDE VISITORS'. IT WAS UMBRIA & HIS WIFE ANNELLEN. THEY WERE IN BAY RDIGE. SHE WAS BIKE RIDING & HE WAS ON HIS SCOOTER. I WOULD LOVE TO HAVE SEEN THEM. IT FIGURES, I WOULD BE OUT WHEN THEY CAME.. SORRY I MISSED YOU, UMBRIA!!!

EVERYONE.. HAVE A GREAT DAY!! :flower:

BTW, MY SISTER IN LAW GAVE ME THE TRILOGY OF FIFTY SHADES OF GRAY.. I'M SURE SOME OF YOU HAVE READ THEM.. ARE THEY ANY GOOD??? LET ME KNOW, PLEASE..

• HI GUYS..SAD NEWS.. HELEN JUST TOLD ME HER DAD PASSED AWAY.

MAY HE R.I.P. [-oB

• THANX FOR THE CALL UMBRIA.. NICE TO HEAR FROM YOU..

GET BACK ON HERE... :flower:

• Judy....what a beautiful baby and family!!! You must be so proud.

Patsy....that would of been some surprise to see Anthony and Ann Ellen on 3rd ave lol

Hope everyone is staying cool...another few days of 90's coming.....Looking forward to the Fall lol

• Hi Patsy....just missed you on here. Helen messaged me also, very sad. Just glad she got to see him a while back.

HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A GREAT DAY!!!

STAY COOL!!!! :flower:

• Good Morning All,

I think we are at the bottom of the page so who knows when this will show up! Been raining part of every day. Normal for Florida in July. As long as the Hurricanes stay away we will do just fine.

The Yankees are in the toughest division in Baseball (all teams over or at .500) and they are well ahead of the pack. The Mets seem to be fading. Hope they can put it together. Wouldn't another subway series be great for NY?

Do not know if you up North are getting hit with the political ads on TV yet. We are being drowned in them. Florida is considered a key state in the National election so they really pour it on. As far as the state elections well, they have to wait and see how many of the state reps will be in jail!!!

Carol's wacky diet of Meat & Potatoes is still working. She occasionally sneaks in a veggie or a little fruit but not much. When she gets her blood work done I am afraid she will have to modify the diet some. She spent her whole life concentrating her eating habits on healthy (or so they say) and no smoking and no alchohol. She got Colon cancer and IBS. Looks like (I pray) they cured the colon cancer but it took this wacky diet to help her IBS. :-({|=

• good morning all

see ya in a week going on a cruise.

love ya all

• I read book one and on book two. I like them. Very sexual parts in the books but a nice story line...Did u read the shoemakers wife. I need to get it..

Will talk to you Cuz when I get back.

so sorry about My slugger's Dad..

• HI WARREN.. GLAD ALL IS WELL.

CUZ..HAVE A GREAT TIME.. TALK TO YOU, SOON..

LOVE YA MUCHO XX

HOT AGAIN, TODAY!!

STAY COOL!!!!! :flower:

• Good Morning, At 10:10am today I will be seeing my Dermotologist/Sadist for treatment on a couple of Basal/Cell Carcinoma spots on my face. He is going to slice me up! He also will freeze at least one other place that is pre-Basal Cell. I think I would rather see my Dentist! #-o

I hope that Terry has a good, safe, happy cruise. To me it is the best vacation in the world. If I could afford it, I would cruise several times each year. I have cruised twice in one year a couple of years ago. The only thing you have to decide is what fun thing you will do next. Go ashore, take a swim, dance, see a show etc:. Carol likes Holland America because they have cooking shows on each cruise in a theater made into a kitchen. It is like watching the FOOD Channel only it is live & in person.

Patsy, it is cooler in Florida then NY & NJ this summer.

Not much cooler but by about 5 degrees each day so far.

Have a great day all. :-00

• Hi-just wanted to wish my Mom a Happy Birthday in Heaven today XOXOXOX

• Hi Everybody..

I am on vacation this week....spent almost everyday at my daughters house with my new grandson.....I don't know how I am going to go back to work..I will miss him so much...

Mommy and baby are doing fine...

It is sooo hot out today.

Terry have a great time on the cruise.

Warren - Good Luck with your procedure...I had skin cancer on the back of my leg quite a few years ago. They did surgery, layers deep to make sure they got it all!! Good Luck..

Anna - Happy Birthday to your mom in heaven..

Hi everyone else....have a good week....

NICE & COOL TODAY COMPARED TO OTHER DAYS!!

WHAT A RELIEF :D-Y

HI JUDY.. GLAD YOU HAD SO MCUH TIME TO SPEND WITH BABY SALVATORE. I KNOW YOU MUST BE ON CLOUD 9.

HI WARREN..HOPE ALL WENT WELL AT THE DR'S FOR YOU.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY IN HEAVEN TO ANNA'S MOM. [-oB

EVERYONE.. ENJOY YOUR DAY!!!! :flower:

• Hello There All, Patsy, the Sadist/Dermotologist turned out to be a very nice guy. He did cut my handsome face up pretty good. It took three tries to get all the basal cell cancer out of the worst spot. He then put in internal stitches that will eventually disolve and external stitches that he will remove next week. When Carol saw me before they put the bandages on, she said I looked like Frankenstein!The stitches are very obvious and large. The Dr called me last evening to see if I was okay and if I had any questions or concerns. I do not think too many Dr's take the time to do that personally. The other two spots on my face were handled thusly, 1 was frozen and the other treated by what they call scrape & burn. In a little while we (Carol & I) will remove the pressure bandage and cleanse the wound with Peroxide and re-bandage it. Because I was put on anti-biotics due to the extent of the surgery, I have to go to the Cardiology office tomorrow to see how it is affecting my PT/INR. Anti-Biotics sometimes make the Coumadin do too good a job thinning the blood. Then when I finish the Anti-Biotics the PT/INR will have to be checked again to see if we have to change my Coumadin dosage. Just forward my mail to my Doctors offices. I spend more time there then at home! #-o

Okay, time for bandage change, so long for now!

• WOW!! WARREN.. I'M WINDED JUST READING WHAT YOU GO

THRU #-o

HOPE YOU HEAL QUICKLY & GOOD LUCK WITH FUTURE APPOINTMENTS.

SEND LOVE TO CAROL..

• Good Morning,

wow Warren, at least they got it all out...good luck with your recovery...by the way...you still are one handsome man!!!

Patsy...Have a good day at work...at least it is Friday..

My vacation is almost over...can't believe it, went by so fast. I don't have to go to my daughters until later on thsi afternoon, so I will try and get caught up in my house and relax a little.

What a crapy day out...windy and rainy....

• Hi there, Judy you are very kind to say I still look handsome. I will not leave this Avatar up too long because it is gruesome but now you see why Carol thought I looked like Frankenstein before they put the bandages on! I am doing okay. Just a pain changing bandages evry day and applying peroxide etc: to the wound sites. This morning the one he froze popped a blister so now we have to keep that one bandages also. :bounce:

• Honestly, I did not intend to scare everyone off with my Frankenstein impersonation. That is what I look like today but it will all heal eventually. A least that is what the Dr. said. If it is too disturbing I will chage it quickly. #-o