Furnished Room — Brooklynian

Furnished Room

Furnished room available in our home. Monthly rent $750 and one month security required. The room is located on the 3rd floor of our Landmark Building. This is not an apartment share situation since the building has a central hall and you are walking through no one else's space to reach this room. The bathroom is in the hall and it is a "shared" bathroom situation. The room is 11 ft by 20, has very high ceilings and h2 huge windows. It is completely furnished, including a new single bed. Utilities are included. It is located a half a block from the R and F train. there is NO COOKING. There is a small refrigerator in the room for your own personal use. It is vacant now and I am showing it starting this weekend with either a July 1 or July 15 move in date.

Please Pm me if you want more information.

Comments

• Just another thought... some of the posters here know where I live and know what an extraordinary place it is so if you know a student, recent graduate, person in life transition who needs a room and wants to live in the best neighborhood in Brooklyn, in the most famous house in Brooklyn let me know.

I posted on Craigs list and have gotten lots of e mails and 2 people coming today to see the space but would love to give this opportunity to someone associated with Brooklynian.

• Just to update.. the room is still available. A number of people did see it last week but no one was a good fit. So if you or someone you know is interested please get in touch.

• Just to update.. Lovely woman moved in to the room. Found on Craig's list. So many people looked at the ad on Brooklynian.. amazing no one was in need...ah well.

This discussion has been closed.