Matt the Fluffy Young Cat Needs a Home! — Brooklynian

Matt the Fluffy Young Cat Needs a Home!

edited 5:31AM in Brooklyn Pets

Matt the Cat in Operation: Snuggle!

Hi, I’m Matt! I’m so happy to meet you!

I was abandoned on the streets of Bed Stuy, so sad and lonely I could cry. After weeks I was desperately hungry and my fur got matted so badly it hurt.

Matt (from Amelia) 1 - 6.29.12

But I’m an optimist! I kept hoping one day someone would give me a second chance… I was extra friendly to everyone passing on the sidewalk and finally someone took me in! They fed me! And better yet, they snuggled and played with me!

Now I really need a permanent, stable, loving, accepting, forever-home.

Matt 6.5.12 059

I find having my neck scratched irresistible and my hobbies are snuggling, being curious, and playing. I’m affectionate, friendly, adventurous, fun-loving, super-smart, and, quite frankly, adorable! Just look at my whiskers and my fluffy tail! The humans had to shave some of my matted fur but that’s okay – I’m easygoing and I know it’ll grow back better than ever!

Matt (from Amelia) 2 - 6.29.12

I just keep hoping I’ll find a loving family soon… Won’t you please consider adopting me? C’mon – email the humans, meet me, take me home, love me, and snuggle me!

Matt is small, less than a year old, neutered, fully vetted and vaccinated, negative for FIV and FeLV.

PM me or email bedstuycats@yahoo.com to meet Matt.

Adoption application, home visit, and modest fee required. Mods - please sticky?

Comments

• Ohhh, what a cutie! I hope he finds a forever home soon :cat:

• Thank you, Mamacita! He is adorable, and really smart. His foster-mom did cut his hair short, and it's just as cute. The bare spots from fur that had matted so badly it ripped out are healing.

And the very good news is, he has a new home! He is with a wonderful woman who saw this post on brooklynian. He slept next to her last night and woke her bright-and-early this morning. He's affectionate and sweet, and has made himself comfortable in his new home (where I suspect he will be spoiled). I will post a picture that his new mom sent soon, with an update.

Please un-sticky!

• Here is an update on Matt the sweet fluffy cat. He has been in his new home for three months and he is so happy! He is well-loved and cared for. He sleeps on top of his human, he wakes her up early every morning for breakfast and then play-time! He loves being near his human and he is friendly with visitors, too. Here are some pictures of Matt taken just this month. Yay for Matt and his wonderful human!

10.25.12 Matt on desk

Matt helping with emails

10.25.12 Matt on sofa

Fluffy belly!

photo 1 (10.15.12)

photo 2 (10.15.12)

This discussion has been closed.