Open House NY tix for sale: Tomorrow to Transit Museum, Sunday to Intrepid $5 — Brooklynian

Open House NY tix for sale: Tomorrow to Transit Museum, Sunday to Intrepid $5

I bought tickets to two events for Open House New York this weekend but have to go out of town.

-- The Intrepid Air, Sea & Space tour Sunday morning at 11. This is a 60 minute tour of the Intrepid and Space Shuttle Pavilion. The tour will include historical stories and facts pertaining to the USS Intrepid and her nearly 70 years of history, as well as a tour of our newest exhibit Space Shuttle Enterprise.

-- The New York Transit Museum tour Saturday morning at 10. Enjoy the very first behind-the-scenes tour of the New York Transit Museum, located below ground in a decommissioned 1936 IND station. The Open House New York tour provides a rare opportunity to see a subway station's restricted sites after-hours -- areas that in any operating station are off-limits to the public! Visit the crew room, the Signal Tower and other nooks and crannies in a special, guided tour. The Transit Museum is the largest museum in the United States devoted to urban public transit.

The tour will last approximately one hour, but you can remain in the Museum following the tour to further explore.

Both of these events sold out INSTANTLY, but I'm selling my tickets for $5 each.

Email me at romanhans@earthlink.net if interested. Thanks!

This discussion has been closed.