Seek Tap Dance class in Crown Heights area during the weekend — Brooklynian

Seek Tap Dance class in Crown Heights area during the weekend

It's very hard to make it to tap class back from work in Manhattan at 6 pm.

I am looking for beginning class in the Crown Heights area - on a weekend ideally. Anyone out there who teaches beg tap to adults? Kids classes too would be great. Thanks

Comments

• Mark Morris has classes that start later in the evening at 7. Great classes there.

• Mark Morris has classes that start later in the evening at 7. Great classes there.

• Thanks Stacey. Weekends would still be better for me. If anyone knows of an offering - or can provide 1 on 1 instruction let me know...

• Thanks Stacey. Weekends would still be better for me. If anyone knows of an offering - or can provide 1 on 1 instruction let me know...

• Unfortunately I think most places don't have weekends in summer. The only other places I can reccomend is Dancewave on 4th, Brooklyn dance studio on 3rd ave, if they don't have classes maybe they can reccomed one of their teachers for one on one. I hope you find something because tap is sooo much fun. I would be interested to know what you find, Good luck!

• Unfortunately I think most places don't have weekends in summer. The only other places I can reccomend is Dancewave on 4th, Brooklyn dance studio on 3rd ave, if they don't have classes maybe they can reccomed one of their teachers for one on one. I hope you find something because tap is sooo much fun. I would be interested to know what you find, Good luck!

This discussion has been closed.