How gay are you? — Brooklynian

How gay are you?

Comments

• Subject: Re: How gay are you?

alafairnadia wrote: I, apparently, am 53% queer. fascinating.

http://www.channel4.com/life/microsites/G/gayometer/gayometer.html
    46%.

43%
  • Why is it that I feel bad for scoring a 26%?
  • nybt wrote: Why is it that I feel bad for scoring a 26%?
    I think the ninja thing must have counted against you.
    that totally blows. no. really.
  • alafairnadia wrote: [quote=nybt]Why is it that I feel bad for scoring a 26%?
    I KNEW that I should have chosen cowboy over indian...
  • nybt wrote: [quote=alafairnadia][quote=nybt]Why is it that I feel bad for scoring a 26%?
    I KNEW that I should have chosen cowboy over indian...

picking indian makes you fetishistic, not gay.
  • 56% queer, and nobody offered me a fetish cowboy *or* indian

also not fair that they make you More Gay if you *say* you don't sleep with the same sex. (er, I'm a fast test taker; I went twice)
    Gay sex should give you Gay Points!

did anyone check to see if their pet was gayer than them?
  • pitu wrote: 56% queer, and nobody offered me a fetish cowboy *or* indian
    what gives?

did anyone check to see if their pet was gayer than them?
    my cats are lesbians so we can't really be the test case. sorry.
  • 40%

I got no cowboy or indian option either.
    YOU feel bad? I'm allegedly only 23% queer. Which is ridiculous! I vehemently protest! They didn't even ask me about all the times I've made out with men!

*shakes fist in the air*
  • A mere 20%. I'm "too" straight. Although most of those questions were predictable to you might subconsciously steer your answers in whatever direction you want. I'm curious as to what the women's questions were.
  • RAH is 50% gay!

Congratulations! You've scored right in the middle and are a happy and well adjusted lesbian babe!

shouldn't I be bi?
  • RAH wrote: RAH is 50% gay!

Congratulations! You've scored right in the middle and are a happy and well adjusted lesbian babe!

shouldn't I be bi?
    maybe in a perfect world.
  • 43%. I think I'm gayer than that.
  • 30%

not that gay
  • 36% gay.

But I was also pronounced "Willing to Experiment" by the sex guru.
  • Subject: 60%

happy and well-adjusted lesbian babe, apparently.
  • i'm 30% gay
    i think i could be gayer

my friend is very sexy. i swear he is

i'll take the test again

are these results legally binding?
  • Subject: The. Gayest. Night. Ever.

I demand 100% gayness after what I did last night!

Rufus Wainwright gave a stellar performance at Carnegie Hall, recreating a legendary Judy Garland 1961 Carnegie Hall concert. Original orchestrations, mercifully with a key change, brilliant guest turns, a sweetness and tortured love song soul from another era. It was camp, and then . . . it was just a great concert.

The. Gayest. Night. Ever.
  • Subject: Re: The. Gayest. Night. Ever.

pitu lillet wrote: I demand 100% gayness after what I did last night!

Rufus Wainwright gave a stellar performance at Carnegie Hall, recreating a legendary Judy Garland 1961 Carnegie Hall concert. Original orchestrations, mercifully with a key change, brilliant guest turns, a sweetness and tortured love song soul from another era. It was camp, and then . . . it was just a great concert.

The. Gayest. Night. Ever.
    Sorry pitu, but that one only counts for the guys! :P
  • Too straight!

Em is 36% Gay!

You're a straight-laced girlie girl with just a hint of your butch side sometimes popping out!

--- I'm not gay for sure , love men too much. That whole girlie girl thing , umm....naw , I for sure am not that either.

That was fun!

It's old yes , but I think we have been through the digging up old posts thing. Thank ya , bye bye. ;)
  • 30%. It told me to be more gay.

just took it again and am 50% gay. I guess celibacy is reducing my gayness?
  • i am 40% gay.

i don't like this quiz. one should not have to choose between being pretty and dumb, and smart and ugly.
  • How can I be exactly 50% gay?
  • 23%. How on earth can I answer whether I get my hair cut regularly or when people make fun of me?
  • apollonia666 wrote: 43%. I think I'm gayer than that.
    #1 You stole my score.

#2 Yeah, I think you are WAY gayer than that too! :mrgreen:
  • oh shait. i just retook it. last time i was 30% gay
    today. i'm only 20% gay

damn... i don't feel 10% less gay. maybe the test has gotten more hetero... :-s
  • the man i am dating took this test; he is gayer than i am. however, unlike most of my previous boyfriends i am confident that he is not gay.

and i agree with drj about the hair thing. we both have long hair.
  • BP, you're not gay. Just take my word for it.

Q, you just outed yourself as celibate. As suggested above, celibacy reduces gayness. Sorry . . .
  • I was 33%, then I changed my answer to the "oil change" question and became 3% more butch = 36% gay

The real question here is Who on the board owns leather pants??
    Come on, fess up!
  • I have suede pants ...
  • i promise to be more gay on my next test. scout's honor O:)
  • Go buy some assless chaps
    That'll work
  • pitu, trust me, i never thought i was gay. i just think that women can be beautiful and beautiful, as i am. ;-)

and i own suede pants
  • Mamacita wrote: Go buy some assless chaps
    That'll work
    if by "buy" you mean "get out of storage". yes. even as i type...
  • Has anyone tried the "Ru a sexpert" , quiz on that same website?

I so smart. 8)

Congratulations em, you've won the 'the golden g-string' award with a score of 90%.

Hey smarty pants, you've got the skills and the brains to keep yourself safe and healthy. Still there's no harm in perfecting your knowledge.
  • Go buy some assless chaps
    That'll work
    This brings up the same old question that has plagued great philosophers for millenia. Is there actually such a thing as assed chaps?
  • BigGuy wrote:
    Go buy some assless chaps
    That'll work
    This brings up the same old question that has plagued great philosophers for millenia. Is there actually such a thing as assed chaps?
    nah. cuz then they wouldn't be chaps

--like a donut with its hole filled
    it would be something else.
    then it is a Zeppole! :wink:
  • I'd like to point out for the record that I'm only 30% interested in chaps of any kind.
  • 46%. And no, I don't own leather pants.

So here's my question: Is it more gay to prefer giving someone an orgasm, or having one? Presumably orgasms are valued by people on both ends of the Kinsey scale...
  • leather pants + leopard print anything = instant sex
  • instant sex does not imply gay sex.
  • sprite wrote: 46%. And no, I don't own leather pants.

So here's my question: Is it more gay to prefer giving someone an orgasm, or having one? Presumably orgasms are valued by people on both ends of the Kinsey scale...
    Girl don't lie , we hold it against you. :lol:

I think that in the female question , if you answered giving rather than receiving , it would up your gay percentage.

For the male test takers , if they said receiving rather than giving, it would up their gay percentage.

Right? Cuz guys "give it" , and girls "receive it".(edit- "take it",sounds selfish.)

OMG , I don't know. :oops:
  • Oooo oooo! What about leather leopard print pants??
  • brooklynpotter wrote: instant sex does not imply gay sex.
    you're the one making the implication :P
    banned for projecting!
  • I are 26% gay. Gotta think head shaving is atl east 5% of that. Plus I like The Pet Shop Boys, but there was no question about that...
  • BigGuy wrote: Oooo oooo! What about leather leopard print pants??
    a metal head
  • I agree: there was some kinda sex happening within a few hrs of that picture. Thank god youtube didn't exist...
  • Drano wrote: I are 26% gay. Gotta think head shaving is atl east 5% of that. Plus I like The Pet Shop Boys, but there was no question about that...
    right. i'm a total smiths-head
    that should make me minimum 33% gay...
  • i like a lot of "chick" music: alannis, jonatha brooks, joni, sheryl crow, emmylou, alison krauss, old bonnie raitt, old indigo girls, etc.
  • doublediamond wrote: 43%. Meh.
    Well, that proves that the test is bunk... I'd say that you're 30% meh, tops. :twisted:
  • WhyFi wrote:
    Well, that proves that the test is bunk... I'd say that you're 30% meh, tops. :twisted:
    hahahahahaa!!!!
  • 46%. When that meter didn't stop loading I thought I was in trouble. But it was just showing how much it had calculated the results, not the actual result.
This discussion has been closed.