Best video ever: Kitchen by Soft Pink Truth — Brooklynian

Best video ever: Kitchen by Soft Pink Truth

download from here:
http://www.brainwashed.com/spt/videos.html

first off, I love this song and SPT (one of the guys in Matmos does SPT).
second, the guy in the tux in this video cracks me up.
third, the gayest part of this video is the soldier toward the end. :lol: I was like "wait, is this a larry tee night?"

in any case, just thought I'd share the video hilarity. I love it when people make videos that ... will never be on TV.

Comments

• wait, I'm watching this video over and over after leaving Mamacita and Carnivore at Ripple and I'm like "holy fucking shit, AWESOME" watch it now.
  • oh, and the cowbell after "don't take my harmony away from me"? genius. damn, i love soft pink truth.
  • and (sorry for the multiple posts) if you liked 300 and like hot naked dudes (and like electro/house) watch the promofunk video, also
  • Someone did some drunk posting this morning. :-s

---- 300 hot naked dudes?! HUH? Where?! image
  • [quote=Em26]Someone did some drunk posting this morning. :-s

it's okay for me to drunk post, right? I mean, where's the love?
  • Drunken posting is teh awesome!
  • Are you sure it isn't the suck?
  • Carnivore wrote: Are you sure it isn't the suck?
    :x :evil:
    I keeps it real!!
  • Carnivore wrote: Are you sure it isn't the suck?
    I'm not speaking to you. This is your final notice.

(oh. anyone want to go to beast and/or le gamin for dinner tonight? work is teh suck)
  • alafairnadia wrote: oh, and the cowbell after "don't take my harmony away from me"? genius. damn, i love soft pink truth.
    You know what that video needs?
    MORE COWBELL!
  • alafairnadia wrote:
    (oh. anyone want to go to beast and/or le gamin for dinner tonight? work is teh suck)
    Sorry Dining in Hell tonight. Maybe next week.
  • Mamacita wrote: [quote=alafairnadia]
    Sorry Dining in Hell tonight. Maybe next week.

I think I need to retract my question anyway. might be best for me to just go home and stare at the walls.
  • I'm pretty sure that kitchen video would be even awesomer on drugs. Can someone confirm?
  • BigGuy wrote: I'm pretty sure that kitchen video would be even awesomer on drugs. Can someone confirm?
    Yes. :-$
  • alafairnadia wrote: [quote=Em26]Someone did some drunk posting this morning. :-s

it's okay for me to drunk post, right? I mean, where's the love?
    I was just fuckin' wit' you. :)
  • BigGuy wrote: I'm pretty sure that kitchen video would be even awesomer on drugs. Can someone confirm?
    yes
This discussion has been closed.