NEW Williamsburg Hipster drug front. — Brooklynian

NEW Williamsburg Hipster drug front.

Well you can always goe to the New Drug front Coke Spot called "Pass Out" records run by Memphis Mike.

Passout Records is at 131 Grand Street between Bedford and Berry. Memphis Mike Now Runs the Coke trade there in Willamsburg Brooklyn now.

Comments

  • is this drug dealer spam?
  • Sounds more lke someone with a bone to pick with Mike. :roll:
  • Carnivore wrote: Sounds more lke someone with a bone to pick with Mike. :roll:
    the important thing is, it was posted in LARGE FONT
  • Boygabriel wrote: [quote=Carnivore]Sounds more lke someone with a bone to pick with Mike. :roll:
    the important thing is, it was posted in LARGE FONT

    really big drug dealer, I guess.
  • Subject: Passout =drugfront no surprise

    Um sounds like some of you are trying to cover up mike's cocaine drug front..

    let's guess??? your some of mike's favorite coke customers right?? and you don't want your new little hipster batcave found out right???? well guess what? everyone knows that passout is a coke drug front run by memphis mike. so that's no suprise! :lol:

    so why not cut the B.ull S.hit by not doing a diservise to the community. and have your coke drug dealing buddy mike that your so quick to cover for to take his drug money laudering ass back to memphis were he belongs. nyc has a bad enough drug problem already. and don't need anymore outsiders like memphis mike poisoning the communtiy. and thats a fact! so stop trying to cover up "memphis mikes" criminal behavior. :roll: :arrow: :lol: :roll: :arrow:

    you do the cocaine crime? you do the time. just like everyone else.
    and thats a fact jack! :arrow:
  • Subject: Re: Passout =drugfront no surprise

    emo rocks dude! wrote: Um sounds like some of you are trying to cover up mike's cocaine drug front..

    let's guess??? your some of mike's favorite coke customers right?? and you don't want your new little hipster batcave found out right???? well guess what? everyone knows that passout is a coke drug front run by memphis mike. so that's no suprise! :lol:

    so why not cut the B.ull S.hit by not doing a diservise to the community. and have your coke drug dealing buddy mike that your so quick to cover for to take his drug money laudering ass back to memphis were he belongs. nyc has a bad enough drug problem already. and don't need anymore outsiders like memphis mike poisoning the communtiy. and thats a fact! so stop trying to cover up "memphis mikes" criminal behavior. :roll: :arrow: :lol: :roll: :arrow:

    you do the cocaine crime? you do the time. just like everyone else.
    and thats a fact jack! :arrow:

    Hilarious! =D> =D> :lol: :lol: :twisted: :twisted:
  • this post is surreal. i think it's already my all-time fave in the few months i've been on here
  • The real question is when did coke become "cool" again?
  • Isa wrote: The real question is when did coke become "cool" again?
    It might have started with this:
    http://www.getsomeblow.com/flat_index.html
  • Isa wrote: The real question is when did coke become "cool" again?
    for years it's been quite the party drug - at least the last 8 years, or so. in fact, I'm not sure it ever really went away. some folks never gave up on less than zero.
  • I suppose if you're wearing acid wash and high top reeboks while doing it then it's OK.
  • Isa wrote: I suppose if you're wearing acid wash and high top reeboks while doing it then it's OK.
    wait...

    people aren't wearing acid wash these days?

    dammit. now i need a whole new wardrobe
  • Boygabriel wrote: [quote=Isa]I suppose if you're wearing acid wash and high top reeboks while doing it then it's OK.
    wait...

    people aren't wearing acid wash these days?

    dammit. now i need a whole new wardrobe

    actually, they are. gosh guys, pay attention! :lol: :lol: :lol:
  • Subject: Rang dang diggedy dang di-dang

    Speaking of coke, I LOVE this inspirational anti-drug melody.

    <a href="
    http://www.lyricsondemand.com/g/grandmastermellemellyrics/whitelineslyrics.html
    ">
    http://www.lyricsondemand.com/g/grandmastermellemellyrics/whitelineslyrics.html
  • I hate coke..i just like the way it smells
  • Subject: Double Standred Corruption is what that is!

    Why? They Never get Raided is beyond me.. Someone for sure is paying somebody off.. Because for sometime now I've seen people coming in and out buying Cocaine from Passout Records all the time. Where they sell out of a bassment of a practice studio that they made out of for a Drug Front..

    What Such Double Standerd! It looks like the Only war on drugs on that block is the war to control Drugs..What such Double Standerd Hyporcity on what's Happening in Willamsburg.. I guess there Paying the I.R.S. Off Too?!?!. Such Corruption like that should not goe Unnotice.. :x
  • this post is still super-awesome.

    i don't know if its the vigilant concern for crime in the community or what, but i find it endearing*

    *hilarious
  • alafairnadia wrote: [quote=Isa]The real question is when did coke become "cool" again?
    for years it's been quite the party drug - at least the last 8 years, or so. in fact, I'm not sure it ever really went away. some folks never gave up on less than zero.

    It went away a bit when heroin became the 'in' drug back in the early nineties with Nirvana etc.

    Cocaine is possibly the worst drug ever.
  • Oiseau wrote: [quote=alafairnadia][quote=Isa]The real question is when did coke become "cool" again?
    for years it's been quite the party drug - at least the last 8 years, or so. in fact, I'm not sure it ever really went away. some folks never gave up on less than zero.

    It went away a bit when heroin became the 'in' drug back in the early nineties with Nirvana etc.

    Cocaine is possibly the worst drug ever.
    I take it that this is from a strictly Pato Banton-ist perspective. :wink:
  • No, it's from too many times not being able to use the bathroom somewhere (party, bar, club, etc.) because it was all filled up with coke-heads.

    At least heroin junkies do their business and they're done for a long while and not constantly thinking when will the next time be that they can/should do a line.
  • Don't Sniff Coke
    by Pato Banton

    Now this one is dedicated to the people all over.
    Remember the words of your crucial entertainer.
    When I say: I do not sniff the coke I only smoke the sensimilla.

    Without a doubt I am the boss, in my class I am the teacher.
    If music is the fruit of life then I will be a reaper.
    If M. C. business was a school then I would be head master
    if a car I'd be the driver, if a bike I'd be the rider.
    If M. C. business was a church Pato would be the vicar
    then instead of calling me M. C. you all would call me preacher.
    But fun and joke aside I want to get serious in this matter
    and dedicate this style to each and every cocaine dealer.

    In February 1985 Pato became a winner
    because I did that tune called 'Allo Tosh Gotta Toshiba.
    It shooted up the charts and nearly gave my mom heart failure.
    She looked at me and said:

    "Son me glad me grow you proper.
    A son like you would be the pride and joy of any mother.
    No make the fame get to your head just think about your future."

    Those words of encouragement just made me push on further
    to break down any walls and also break through any barrier.
    I got a lot of guidance from G. T. who is my manager
    assistance from Don Christie Fashion helped me cross the border.
    I also got a lot of aid from good good sensimilla
    that's why I do not snort the coke I only burn the Ganja.

    One day I had to catch a train from Birmingham to London
    half way on my journey was approached by this white roughian.
    With greasy hair and scruffy jeans he looked just like a villain
    he sat down opposite me with a Tennants [lager] in his right hand.
    But I don't judge appearance I just check the way you galong
    so I introduced myself to him as Mr. Pato Banton.

    "Nice to meet ya, my name's Roadie and I work with P. A. Hire.
    I've heard your name some place before but I just can't remember.
    But anyway I'm very very very glad to meet ya.
    And I've got some dope it's first class coke
    you can have this for a fiver."

    I looked down on the table and saw a piece of silver paper.
    Inside this silver paper was some powder looked like flour.
    Me asked: What it do for you? It give you strength and power?
    Now everyone I want you to hear the way that roadie answered:

    "Well Mr. Pato Banton the sensation is fine.
    It makes me see green men and then I go to cloud nine.
    All my worries and problems are left miles behind.
    So no matter where I am I have a brilliant time.
    If you don't believe me hold on and I'll fix you a line.
    Just take one sniff of this and you'll be out of your mind."

    But I took the coke and threw it right outside the carriage window.
    Before he could say a word I quickly built up a five-sheeter
    into my pocket for my sensi and my lighter.
    I lit it with a flash and then to Roadie passed it over.
    I could see that he was loving it because of his expression.
    Me tell him: "This is sensi the healing of the nation.
    In some places doctors use it for herbal medication.
    Ronald Reagan smoke it just before him go pon television.
    After Margaret Thatcher visit him she bring some back to England
    then distributes it equally throughout the house commons.
    But fun and joke aside it gives me deep deep meditation
    it fills my heart with Niceness and I get nuff inspiration.
    You could be any colour any creed or any nation
    after smoking sensimilla I know you'll find the reason
    why I do not sniff coke I only smoke sensimilla!
  • green men? maybe that guy had PCP and not coke :)

    i second oiseau at the bathroom thing. when i see two people go into a bathroom in front of me, they had better be doing it to have sex, that is the only worthy excuse. an even that's pushing it! so to speak.
  • Subject: jimmylegs Must be a crackhead lolololol!

    jimmylegs wrote: green men? maybe that guy had PCP and not coke :)
    Ummm?? we think The real question was when did coke become "cool" again?- Dumb Ass. :lol: rolleyes..

    Stay off the Crack pipe son.

    As nancy reagan would say?- Just say NO!- :lol: :lol:


    MOD EDIT to fix tags
  • Subject: well duhh!

    Boygabriel wrote: this post is still super-awesome.

    i don't know if its the vigilant concern for crime in the community or what, but i find it endearing*

    *hilarious
    well Boygabriel if you don't know the diffrance between right or wrong? then you must be smoking crack too.

    *hilarious???? there nothing is hilarious about flooding the streets of willamsburg grand street with cocaine. unless your part of the problem too. -nice try kid. maybe you'll star in the next growing up gotti show..hey you never know?

    MOD NOTE: I changed the quote back to what Boygabriel actually said. Putting words in people's mouths is not cute, guest.
  • there nothing is hilarious about flooding the streets of willamsburg grand street with cocaine.
    no, perhaps not.

    there's tons that's hilarious about this post though.
  • When I was growing up and in NYC I always looked for that bogus record store that sold weed. I'm glad they are making a come back.
  • ya at least heroin junkies have the decency to die in the bathroom
  • Subject: burg

    Maybe it will help lower the population of kids with money who dress like hobos and try fashion school and djing for a few years instead of college.
  • bktech wrote: I hate coke..i just like the way it smells

    wow you are witty...congrats!
  • Wow! I was informed about this board by a couple friends of mine and couldn't believe what I was reading. I don't know who you people are, but I can assure you I do not "run" Pass Out but I am POSITIVE it is not a "front" for anything other than vinyl, cd's and rehersal space. I'd be eating alot better if I was doing what you say. Oh, and as for your "outsider" comment, I've been in NYC for 13 years now, I don't know how that makes me an "outsider", but I guess I'll take your word on it (??!!)

    Laters-----------mike
  • memphismike,
    If you look closely you'll see the only 2 people that are actually taking this thread seriously are the 1st "Guest" poster that made the wild accusation in a funny large font, and then another dubious 2nd "guest" poster (probably same guy). Everyone else pretty much went on for the ride and were just joking around. Thanks for registering though! Welcome, and by the way... just in case it is true.. PM me on how I can get some of this sweet score :wink: :lol:
This discussion has been closed.