The Entire Bible translated into kitty pidgin la - Brooklynian

The Entire Bible translated into kitty pidgin la

http://www.lolcatbible.com/index.php?title=Main_Page

Teh Holiez Bibul

Hai!

This is a new translation wiki to get the entire Bible translated into kitty pidgin (the language of lolcats). I saw a link to a picture with this done to Genesis and thought, "Why not the whole damned book?" Well, here is that effort. Below are links to books of the Bible. They will be further broken down into chapters.

Translate a chapter! Translate a verse! Every little bit helps. Maybe one day we will have the entire Bible translated. If you would like an example of good lolcat Bible translating, look at Job 1. Have fun with it, be a bit loose on the translation.

After all, the Bible has already been literally translated several times. Time for our interpretation.

Please see our Guidelines for some information on how to best submit to this project.

Any other questions, Contact me for discussion/information.

Old Testament

New Testament

Comments

• Soo wrong. :D
    Genesis 1

Old Testament

1. In teh beginnin Ceiling Cat was invisible, and he maded the skiez and da earths, but he did not eated it.
    2. The earths wus witout shapez and wus dark and scary and stuffs, and he rode invisible bike over teh waterz.
    3. And Ceiling Cat sayz, i can has light? and teh light wuz.
    4. Teh Ceiling Cat sawed teh light, to sees stufs, and speraratered the light form dark and stufs
    5. And Ceiling Cat sayed light Day and dark no Day. Teh evning and morning was teh first day.
    6. And Ceiling Cat sayed, i can has teh ceilings of waterz, with waterz up n waterz down. And he maded hole in teh Ceiling.
    7. And Ceiling Cat doed the skiez with waterz down and waterz up, and stuff.
    8. And Ceiling Cat sayed, i can has teh firmmint, so evning and morning was teh twoth day.
    9. And Ceiling Cat gotted all no waterz into ur base, so no waterz wus not wetted
    10. And Ceiling Cat called no wather Earths, so tehre.
    11. And Ceiling Cat sayed, wants grass and stuff! so yield seedz and stuff, and fruitzors and vegbatels.
    12. And Ceiling Cat sawed that weedz ish teh good stuff, so, letz tehre be weed.
    13. And so teh evning n the morning of the threeth day.
    14. And Ceiling Cat sayed, i can has lights in the firmmint for dividing day from no day.
    15. So tehre, lights everwaer, like chrissmass, wai.
    16. And Ceiling Cat doeth two greate lights, teh most big for day, teh other for no day.
    17. And Ceiling Cat screweth tehm on firmmint, with big nails and stuff.
    18. And Ceiling Cat sawed it wus the goodz, so wai.
    19. And so teh evning n the morning of the furth day.
    20. And Ceiling Cat sayed, letz teh waterz brings forht the loots and stuff, and phishes, and burdies, that flyed over the no waterz and swimmeths in the waterz.
    21. And Ceiling Cat created big fishies, which wuz like big caws, except they not mooed, and other stuffs that gives the mooves, n Ceiling Cat wuz plezed.
    22. And Ceiling Cat sented them std::greetings, and stuff, so letz u be happy and stuff.
    23. And so teh evning n the morning of the fifth day
    24. And Ceiling Cat sayed, i can has moar living stuff, mooes, and creepz, and otehr animuls, so tehre.
    25. And Ceiling Cat doed moar living stuff, mooes, and creepies, and otehr animuls, and did not eated tehm.
    26. And Ceiling Cat sayed, letz us do min like uz, becuz we ish teh cute, n let min has dominion and stuff becuz tehy has can openers.
    27. So Ceiling Cat createded teh minz ish like him, can has can openers he did tehm, min an womin wuz created, but he did not eated tehm.
    28. And Ceiling Cat sented them std::greetings, so teh ballz and teh multiplyers, and haz teh dominion on teh waterz, no waterz and teh firmmint, and evry thingz and stuff.
    29. And Ceiling Cat sayed, Yo, Beholdt, the earths, I has it, and I has not eated it.
    30. For evry createded stuff tehre are the foodz, to the burdies, teh creepiez, and teh mooes, so tehre.
    31. And Ceiling Cat watched tehm mastrubait, and, Beholdt, teh good enouf for releaze as version 0.8a. kthx bai.
  • downeded site alreadyz :(
  • A rare case of a remake being way better than the original! :wink:
  • It crashed because of digg effect. It's #2 right now.
  • For your edification:

1. Solomones Songz of Songz, kthx.

Teh Beluved:
    2. Let him kiss me wit da kissus of hiz mouf-- for yer love be moar delitefool den cheezbugers. Srsly.
    3. Yu has a smell I likez; yer name is like smellz poorded out. Deh oter sluts luv yu too!
    4. Take me wit yu plz, come on! Letz go! the king bringme into hiz chamburz, k?

Teh Friendz:
    We rejoice and delite in yu, we wil praiz ur luv more den cheezburgers, rly!

Teh Beluved:
    Dey be okayz to adore yu!
    5. I am teh dark, but I be pritty. Oh doters of Jehroosahlum, dark liked the tentses of Kedar, like teh tent curtains of Solomon. Yus, I beez dark.
    6. Do notz stare at meez cause i beez dark, becuz i be darkeneded by teh sun. Dat jus mean. no rly, stop staring! My moters sons beez angry wif me and maded me do werk in teh vineyahds, but that maded me not look afta mah own vineyahd. Dey were meanz.
    7. Hey yu! Yeh, teh wun I luv, where yu grazed yur flockz and wherez yu bring yer lazy sheepz at lunch time. Why shood I be like teh veiled woman next to teh flockz of yer friendz?

Teh Friendz:
    8. Yu beez pritty so we helped yu. If yu dunt know follow teh poop trailz of teh sheepz and graze yer yung goats by teh tents of teh shephurdz.

Teh Luver:
    9. Yu are like teh horse. Wait, no! Like... like teh onez on teh chariotz of Pharoh. Wait... I beez sry.
    10. Yer cheekz are teh shiny wit shiny thingz. Yer neck is wit strings of jewelz, en I play wit dem.
    11. We will make yu teh earringz of teh gohld wit silver studz.

Teh Beluved:
    12. While teh king wuz at his tabul eating cheezburgerz, my smellz go out.
    13. My luver beez like teh sack of myrrh I put between mah brestes. I want him der.
    14. My luver beez like teh clusterz of henna blossomz from teh vineyahdz of En Gedi.

Teh Luver:
    15. Yu are teh beautifool! Darlin! Oh, yu are teh beautifool! Yer eyez be like littul small durty berdz. I wants to eet dem!

Teh Beluved:
    16. Yu are teh handsum, mah luver! And yer charmin. Our bed be teh virgin!

Teh Luver:
    17. Teh beemz of our houz be cedarz and our rahturz are ferz.

But man! This site is SLOOOWWW!!!
  • 29. And Ceiling Cat sayed, Yo, Beholdt, the earths, I has it, and I has not eated it.
    30. For evry createded stuff tehre are the foodz, to the burdies, teh creepiez, and teh mooes, so tehre.
    31. And Ceiling Cat watched tehm mastrubait, and, Beholdt, teh good enouf for releaze as version 0.8a. kthx bai.
    that is my favorite part of the bible.
  • just as relevant as the original too! Yu has a smell I likez!
This discussion has been closed.