Thursday, September 11, 2014
PLACE: Concern for Independent Living
151 Rochester Avenue (between Prospect Place & St. Marks Ave)
Brooklyn, NY 11213
TIME: 7:00 PM
1. Meeting Call to order
2. Roll Call
3. Acceptance of Minutes
4. Mr. Doug James, Senior Advisor to the Commissioner at the NYC Department of Consumer Affairs will make a presentation on DCA’s priority initiatives, including the Small Business Relief Package, the Office of Financial Empowerment and the Paid Sick Leave Law.
5. Mr. Larry Jayson, Executive Director from Brooklyn Housing & Family Services will make a presentation.
7. Action Items:
A) Housing/ULURP Committee
SLA and Sidewalk Café Review Committee
C) Transportation – 4 Proposed Bike Corrals
· Bar Chuko: 565 Vanderbilt Ave (SE corner at Pacific St)
· Branded Saloon: 603 Vanderbilt Ave (SE corner at Bergen St)
· Milk Bar: 620 Vanderbilt Ave (NW corner at Prospect Pl)
· Bar Corvo: 791 Washington Ave (between Lincoln Pl and St Johns Pl on the east side)
8. Report from the following committees:
Youth & Family Services
9. Old Business/New Business
10. Acknowledgement of Elected Officials/Agency Reps
11. Public Comments/Announcements
Please note: The order of agenda items are subject to change.