Cleft palate kitten abandoned at Coney Island Needs Surgery - Brooklynian

Cleft palate kitten abandoned at Coney Island Needs Surgery

If 200 people donate $10 each, this kitten can get her surgery.  Infection while we wait is a reality.  Please chip in to help this little girl!

She is so adorable and playful.  Be one of her Angels!

Comments

• Poor kitty, can you please add a link to the donation site?
  • I really hope $2000 can do a lot more good in the world than this.
  • eastblock, that is just mean and uncalled for. Perhaps consider that old saying, "If you have nothing nice to say, don't say it at all."
  • As of Wednesday morning, we are still under $100 in donations.

Surgery will be performed at:
    Faithful Friends Animal Hospital • Gravesend
    2455 McDonald Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11223
    (718) 339-7387

PLEASE DONATE FOR THIS CRITICALLY NEEDED SURGERY.

Over 600 people have viewed this post. If each donated $10 we would already have the money for surgery, her spaying and more!

Please donate for this Coney Island Throwaway's surgery. INFECTION TAKES ITS TOLL AS WE WAIT TO RAISE THIS MONEY.

https://www.youcaring.com/medical-fundraiser/cleft-palate-kitten-needs-a-chance-to-live/246596
  • Eastbloc
    A lot of good takes place on many levels beginning with the Humanity being nurtured by the Donor on their own behalf. The currency is not the message; the act of helping a Being who can never repay you is priceless. I do it every month with no regrets.

The bag of dogfood you gave away a while back also did a lot of good to the recipient. Thank you for passing it along.
  • I've been so distracted and busy that I wasn't able to follow up with information.
    The kitten got her surgery and unfortunately the stitches did not hold. She was not a good candidate. $4,000 later and I still owe $283. but she is fine and just needs to be checked for infections on a regular basis.

So much good work being done since this last post - it would take a book to post!