Discovery Lecture: This Sunday, Nov. 2nd (7:00-8:30pm),
party with New Yorkers & take on one of humanity's greatest
questions: "Does God Exist?"
Bring your friends & join in on the music, networking w/ new friends, food & drinks, & fascinating discussion. This event will take place at one of the most creative spaces in the borough - Brooklyn Boulders (575 Degraw St., BKLYN) - just a short walk from the Atlantic Terminal. This event is sponsored by the Brooklyn Ark - your community within the city.
Topics to be covered at this event include:
- Is Science For or Against the Existence of God?
- Atheism vs. Theism: What Makes the Best Sense of the Evidence?
- The Far-Reaching Implications of the God Question (e.g., Morality, Life After Death, Purpose in Life, etc.)
- Intelligent Design vs. Materialistic Evolution
- It the Order Observed in the Universe Evidence for a Creator?
- Where did the Orderly Atom come from?
- Is there a Purpose to Life?
- If There is a God, Which God is it?
Without a doubt, these are big questions - but fun questions - especially when tackled with a group of friends. People of all perspectives are welcome at this free event - atheists, theists, agnostics, & everyone else. Attend, listen, & throw your thoughts into the discussion.
Please RSVP @ the Brooklyn Ark to let us know that you plan to attend.