PRE-SEMINAR CONCERT: 6:30pm to 7:00pmWe're excited to have Mountain Animation team up for a pre-seminar concert
. Lightning-quick sledgehammer banjo stylings & flame-throwing violin mayhem form the backdrop of Mountain Animation.
SEMINAR: 7:00pm to 9:00pm
dating relationships and marriages don't come easy, but we are
convinced that they ARE within reach. Gather at one of Brooklyn's
favorite venues for an exciting evening of food and drinks, new friends,
fun and honest discussion, and a transparent lecture by a couple who is THRIVING as a team through the joys and challenges of marriage.
We will discover many of the following marriage strategies, including:
- Working Through Baggage from Previous Relationships
- The 4 Personality Types & How Yours Will Effect Your Marriage (w/ Personality Test)
- The 5 Love Languages (w/ Love Language Test)
- Your Familial Upbringing & Its Effect on Your Marital Expectations
- Healthy Communication Strategies & Conflict Management
- Big Forgiveness & Its Contribution to Relational Longevity
- Love vs. Emotion vs. Lust
- Teamwork & Clarifying Roles & Responsibilities
- The Concept of Unconditional Love
- Trust & Faithfulness: the Foundation for Sexual Intimacy
- And More…
Whether you're already MARRIED or are SINGLE and
thinking about tying the knot at some point in the future, leave this
event feeling more equipped to create a marriage that lasts. Invite
your significant other and/or friends to join you!