1/25: BIBLE DISCOVERY STUDY: LIVING YOUR LIFE ON PURPOSE - Brooklynian

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

1/25: BIBLE DISCOVERY STUDY: LIVING YOUR LIFE ON PURPOSE

Have you ever asked yourself: "Why did God make me the way He did, and what exactly am I supposed to be doing with my life"?  Without an answer we can often feel like a train that is off track, but with an answer we can begin moving full steam ahead.  Where do we even begin to figure this one out?

Thankfully, God did not leave us in the dark regarding our purpose.  This Sunday we will explore the exciting list of skill sets that the Bible mentions, and we are going begin discovering more clearly which skill set each one of us has been given.  We are absolutely out to find answers as quickly as possible so that we can begin living life on purpose, and we will even take the time to fill out a "Spiritual Gifts Test" - a helpful tool designed to help each person pinpoint their own personal spiritual gifts set.  There is really nothing like knowing your purpose in life, so come out ready for a big advancement in this area.

Join us for a night of food, live music, networking with amazing people, Bible study, and discussion on this immensely important topic.  You don't want to miss it!  We look forward to seeing you THIS SUNDAY at 48 Wall Street (5th Floor) from 6:00-8:30pm.  (A, C, E, J, R, Z, 1, 2, 3, 4, or 5 trains.)

More information on this and future events here.