IP addresses — Brooklynian

IP addresses

Again, I can't seem to get a reply to an original post.

I am not Flexichick. I could tell you more about myself, but I don't really feel the need.

As for IP addresses, I don't know enough about them to be able to explain how they work or why.

However, I do know more than most people about privacy laws and any internet provider OR moderator who shares private information about users can easily be sued for invasion of privacy. You may want to tread a lot more carefully with whatever information you share about your users - correct or incorrect.

Comments

• Anonymous wrote: Again, I can't seem to get a reply to an original post.

I am not Flexichick. I could tell you more about myself, but I don't really feel the need.

As for IP addresses, I don't know enough about them to be able to explain how they work or why.

However, I do know more than most people about privacy laws and any internet provider OR moderator who shares private information about users can easily be sued for invasion of privacy. You may want to tread a lot more carefully with whatever information you share about your users - correct or incorrect.
    Um, whoever you are, what did a moderator share, other than the fact that you're posting from the same IP address as Flexichick? Nobody even posted what the IP address is, and I can't imagine what sort of damages you could possibly claim to have suffered (surprise -- I know something about the law too!) so it's extremely doubtful this is something you could sue over.
  • If you want to find information on the internet there's this crazy new invention called google...

the jist of your original post: hey, you guys rude and this place is dumb, give me info even tho I insist on being sketchy and unecessarily secretive.

Once again, can't imagine why no one is jumping.
  • Subject: Re: IP addresses

Anonymous wrote: Again, I can't seem to get a reply to an original post.
    First of all streetshooter answered your questions perfectly and there is no need to elaborate more since all you want to do is start some bs here.
  • Subject: Re: IP addresses

Anonymous wrote: Again, I can't seem to get a reply to an original post.

Go sell crazy someplace else. We're all stocked up here. :P
This discussion has been closed.