Pumpkin Day 2016 in McCarren Park - Brooklynian

Pumpkin Day 2016 in McCarren Park

SATURDAY, OCTOBER 8, 2016 | 12-3 PM

McCarren Park, Greenpoint/Williamsburg, Brooklyn

Town Square's Pumpkin Day has become a highlight of the fall season in North Brooklyn. Each year, hundreds of kids and parents come to enjoy this popular event in McCarren Park. We offer a pick-your-pumpkin patch, arts & crafts, face painting, concessions, activities presented by local businesses and organizations, and live music and dance performances. Nothing kicks off autumn like Town Square's Pumpkin Day!

Tickets are $15 for each child ($20 at the patch). Tickets will get you into the patch, pick a pumpkin of your choice and a trick-or-treat bag with decorating items. Buy your tickets now and avoid long lines! Proceeds benefit Town Square and Lucky Pack 7, Greenpoint's locally run cub scout pack. Please contact brad@andersonllc.com if you are interested in learning more about Lucky Pack 7. 

PUMPKIN DAY FAQs

• Do I need a ticket to come to Pumpkin Day? ANSWER: NO, you do not need a ticket to come to Pumpkin Day. There will be music and many activities to be enjoyed for free. However, entrance to the pumpkin patch requires a ticket. 
  • What else is available at Pumpkin Day? ANSWER: There may be tattoos, face painting, certain crafts, and yummy food for purchase. In addition, there's the pumpkin patch. 
  • What is the $15 ticket for? ANSWER: You need the $15 ticket to enter the pumpkin patch. You can pick out a pumpkin of your choice and receive a trick-or-treat bag with a pumpkin decorating craft.
  • Do infants need a ticket to enter the pumpkin patch? ANSWER: YES, all children need a ticket to enter the pumpkin patch.  But parents do not need a ticket (see next question).
  • Do adults need a ticket to enter the pumpkin patch? ANSWER: IT DEPENDS. Every child must be accompanied by a parent (up to two parents for every family); these parents may enter the patch for free with their children. Any additional adults must have a ticket to enter the patch.
  • Can I get a refund?  ANSWER: YES until September 25, 2016.  No refunds will be provided after September 25, 2016. 
  • Can I buy tickets at the event?  ANSWER: YES but it will cost $20.  So get your tickets now and save 25%!

2016 Pumpkin Day