SATURDAY, OCTOBER 8, 2016 | 12-3 PM
McCarren Park, Greenpoint/Williamsburg, Brooklyn
Town Square's Pumpkin Day has become a highlight of the fall season in North Brooklyn. Each year, hundreds of kids and parents come to enjoy this popular event in McCarren Park. We offer a pick-your-pumpkin patch, arts & crafts, face painting, concessions, activities presented by local businesses and organizations, and live music and dance performances. Nothing kicks off autumn like Town Square's Pumpkin Day!
Tickets are $15 for each child ($20 at the patch). Tickets will get you into the patch, pick a pumpkin of your choice and a trick-or-treat bag with decorating items. Buy your tickets now and avoid long lines! Proceeds benefit Town Square and Lucky Pack 7, Greenpoint's locally run cub scout pack. Please contact email@example.com if you are interested in learning more about Lucky Pack 7.
PUMPKIN DAY FAQs
- Do I need a ticket to come to Pumpkin Day? ANSWER: NO, you do not need a ticket to come to Pumpkin Day. There will be music and many activities to be enjoyed for free. However, entrance to the pumpkin patch requires a ticket.
- What else is available at Pumpkin Day? ANSWER: There may be tattoos, face painting, certain crafts, and yummy food for purchase. In addition, there's the pumpkin patch.
- What is the $15 ticket for? ANSWER: You need the $15 ticket to enter the pumpkin patch. You can pick out a pumpkin of your choice and receive a trick-or-treat bag with a pumpkin decorating craft.
- Do infants need a ticket to enter the pumpkin patch? ANSWER: YES, all children need a ticket to enter the pumpkin patch. But parents do not need a ticket (see next question).
- Do adults need a ticket to enter the pumpkin patch? ANSWER: IT DEPENDS. Every child must be accompanied by a parent (up to two parents for every family); these parents may enter the patch for free with their children. Any additional adults must have a ticket to enter the patch.
- Can I get a refund? ANSWER: YES until September 25, 2016. No refunds will be provided after September 25, 2016.
- Can I buy tickets at the event? ANSWER: YES but it will cost $20. So get your tickets now and save 25%!