It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
Here's some of what you can expect by participating in the group:
• Meet in 10 weekly sessions* led by a compassionate and experienced grief professional.
• Find the tools you need to help you grow and heal.
• Share your experiences, thoughts, and feelings.
• Talk with others in the same situation.
• Learn more about what to expect from your grief.
• Find healing and comfort through Alexander Technique and relaxation exercises.
• Develop new rituals to organize your grief
Learn more about my practice at www.brooklynbereavement.com.
* ($40 a session)
--Jane Rebecca Dorlester, LCSW-PC
Group and Individual Counseling Services
Park Slope, Brooklyn
You can attend the first group to decide if it is a correct vehicle for you to process your loss due to a death,please contact me either by email or phone