New wings place coming to 1218 Union (near Nostrand) - Brooklynian

New wings place coming to 1218 Union (near Nostrand)

Formerly the location of a different wings place, Super Wings Screen Shot 2017-08-05 at 2.39.27 PM

Comments

• I miss Super Wings so much... excited to try Brooklyn Wing House!
  • edited August 7
    I stuck my head in the other night and was offered some free wings samples in exchange for my feedback. Delicious! This place should be a nice compliment to Anyone Comics next door, as long people clean their sticky wings fingers before browsing the comic books.
  • Here's the menu:
  • jfinks said:
    I miss Super Wings so much... excited to try Brooklyn Wing House!
    Forever missing super wings! Of course a new spot opens up after I moved. Sigh.....
  • It seems they did not wait until 8/19 to open. Now open. https://twitter.com/BKWingHouse
  • edited August 20
    Omg, I went to try this yesterday afternoon and there was a line down the block and a DJ in front of the store blasting music. Looked like an official grand opening celebration and there were plenty of people there. I found out that they don't offer delivery so you'll have to go or pay the outrageous Uber eats fees to try these. I can't comment on the taste since the line was too long for me to wait.
  • The business has been heavily advertised in advance of its opening, and may be especially popular among customers who wish to patronize a black owned business. I'll wait until the lines are smaller, then go.
  • Yeah watch out with the lines, I went the other day and there were maybe only 8 people in line in front of me and it took a half hour to get my food. They are obviously still working out the kinks. My first impression is that it is definitely no super wings, but I think they need some time to work out the kinks.