Set Your Foundation to Become a Phenomenal Animal Advocate - Brooklynian

Set Your Foundation to Become a Phenomenal Animal Advocate

Realizing that I had become an adult and had the freedom to break out of the conditioning of a lifetime was the biggest gift the Universe gave to me - not counting the gift of life itself. This is why I enjoy motivating people to succeed, especially people who work in isolation. I’m a champion for the Loner because I’m that Loner; I’m that Fringe Dweller and I used to be that Underdog. I’ve learned how to overcome most of that and I love sharing my Plan of Attack! There are a lot of ways to jump start your productivity and overcome setbacks and the beginning is with your knowledge of who you are; what you want and where you want to go in life. You can tap into some incredible energy using some of the resources that I will point out and you will never be the same again. If you want to walk away with some tried and true approaches to some life obstacles then pay attention because once you address these issues and create your plan you are setting yourself up to Succeed and you deserve to succeed. Overview · Become your own Teacher and Guide to get started living your dream. · Create a plan that optimizes your Individual Learning style. · Confidently utilize social media platforms for your Business or personal growth. · Develop self-discipline; self-confidence and the knowledge to assess; plan and implement changes to your dream and how you choose to approach making it happen for you. · I’m going to expose you to Concepts about Professional Development; Personal Development; Self Discipline; Habit Forming; Concentration and Focus & Time Management. · You will appreciate the idea of Passive Listening to Audio Books; Self Hypnosis and Self Fulfillment. Everything starts with YOU and your state of Mind; your level of awareness; your physical health and your self-discipline. The only thing you have to be sure to provide is Honesty when you scrutinize yourself. Whatever you’re guilty of “own it” without shame and see where it came from, forgive yourself and move on. Come back for more on Mondays; Wednesdays and Caturdays for a Boost; an AHA! moment or even an Oh Sh*t moment! We'll use up those 35 plus ways and find more together and Goals will be realized; changes will be made! Come to my blog page for stories that really happened and how I found myself travelling this road of Self Expansion. You may be on a similar road! http://aministryofcats.wixsite.com/ministry