Bar coming to 766 Classon (near St Johns). Formerly Glass Shop, Zazz Pizza, then Holy Molly - Brooklynian

Bar coming to 766 Classon (near St Johns). Formerly Glass Shop, Zazz Pizza, then Holy Molly

Comments

• They appeared to be open tonight, and serving pizza.
  • edited November 16
    Just saw this sign on Classon, glad to have dollar slices but I think a $1 pizza joint would do better near the train

unnamed

• superhero said:
    Just saw this sign on Classon, glad to have dollar slices but I think a $1 pizza joint would do better near the train

unnamed

superhero said:

unnamed

LOL walked past the same sign tonight and couldn't help but laugh at how hilariously unprofessional everything about it is. but I'm sure it'll attract a few one-time 'customers' to the doomed space.
  • They seem to be radically over estimating the number of broke teenagers and single men that we have the neighborhood.
  • edited November 17
    Maybe it's a temporary promo to gain awareness and trial
  • edited November 17
    We popped by post-school to try the pizza. Made the kid happy. Also, they'll be doing more sandwiches and fried fish and all that good stuff.