History/mystery library event - Brooklynian

History/mystery library event

Everyone is invited! Free, as library programs usually are. And conveniently at the BPL Central Library. My mystery novels have a lot of Brooklyn history and I couldn't do it without the library’s stellar local history collection, so I am especially excited about this upcoming event. Love to see some neighborly faces there! (I’m sending both the copied info and the links) Best from Mrs. Booklaw Author Talk: Brooklyn Wars-An Erica Donato Mystery with Triss Stein Wed, Jan 31 2018 7:00 pm – 8:00 pm Central Library, Brooklyn Collection Join us as mystery writer Triss Stein presents her new thriller "Brooklyn Wars". Taking place at the Brooklyn Navy Yard, and neighboring community, Ph.D. student Erica Donato is drawn into investigating the murder of a prominent Brooklyn power-broker on Admirals Row. Stein deftly weaves together the history of the Navy Yard with current economic issues influencing the area. She will talk about her research for the book and read an excerpt from "Brooklyn Wars". A wine and cheese reception will precede the talk at 6:30. The presentation will begin promptly at 7:00 p.m Central Library, Brooklyn Collection 10 Grand Army Plaza Brooklyn, NY 11238 https://www.bklynlibrary.org/calendar/author-talk-brooklyn-wars-central-library-brooklyn-013118
This discussion has been closed.