1507 Nostrand Avenue - NewsFeed Cafe — Brooklynian

1507 Nostrand Avenue - NewsFeed Cafe

IMG_0571 Newsfeed Cafe coming soon to Nostrand, just north of Snyder. Anyone have any info? They have been working on this space for about a year.

Comments

• Just saw this today! For a long time i assumed the signs saying they were looking for baristas was a weird scam. but hey, they put in the effort to put in a paper sign, so that's something. not getting my hopes up for this to materialize though.
  • edited January 28
    "organic coffee shop" hmmmm.
  • If this place ever actually opens, I hope it can fill the space in my heart left by Roger That. I freaking *loved* them and was so sad when they disappeared a couple months ago. Actually, not to hijack the thread, but anyone here know what happened with them?
  • @psyker390 their FB page says theyre making updates and hope to reopen soon (written in November)
  • @goldemi1 Oh that's awesome! Thanks so much for the tip. Here's to hoping they come back soon.
  • Clarkson and Nostrand badly needs a coffee shop. There's a subway stop and they're about to receive hundreds of new tenants.
  • Clarkson and Nostrand badly needs a coffee shop. There's a subway stop and they're about to receive hundreds of new tenants.
    seriously. here's hoping that if the already extant huge buildings on linden and lenox haven't been able to draw in a coffee shop, the new one on clarkson will do it.
  • Image-1 Roger That still seems to be plotting a come back - image is from their last Instagram post. Doesn't seem to be any movement at this new Nostrand place since they put the sign up - but I'm glad to know blogging is making a comeback.
This discussion has been closed.