Town Square's Annual Spring Egg Hunt 2018 - Brooklynian

Town Square's Annual Spring Egg Hunt 2018

2018egghuntflyerv1 SATURDAY, MARCH 31, 2018 11 AM, 12 Noon, 1 PM & 2 PM tbd Brooklyn 224 Franklin Street (entrance on Green Street) Greenpoint, Brooklyn Bring your own basket and join an old-fashioned egg hunt! Town Square's 7th Annual Egg Hunt is back at tbd Brooklyn's beautiful backyard (Franklin Street & Green Street)! Take your picture with the Easter Bunny and enjoy fun eggstacular crafts. Wear your very best Spring bonnet and join us at tbd Brooklyn. Children must be accompanied by a responsible adult. Egg hunts will be arranged for groups of 10 kids between 11 AM and 3 PM. Pick the hour of your choice when purchasing your ticket. This way, you can better plan your afternoon. By the way, if there's available capacity in the following hour, you are more than welcome to extend your stay. However, if there's not, then we'll be shooing you out at the end of your hour. $15 a child online ($20 at the door if tickets are still available). Special mommy and daddy tickets for $5, $15 for everyone else. We sold out last year so get your tickets quickly! Proceeds will help local Brooklyn Boy Cub Scouts with Pack 7 (meets at St. John's Lutheran Church in Greenpoint) and Boy Scouts with Troop 26 (meets at I.S. 318 in East Williamsburg). And please contact us if you’d like to lend a helping hand. EGG HUNT HIGHLIGHTS The Easter Bunny is confirmed! Bring your camera and take lots of priceless pictures! Fun music to dance to and fun eggstacular crafts to enjoy! And let's not forget tbd Brooklyn's cash bar for moms & dads! EGG HUNT FAQs Do I need a ticket? ANSWER: YES. Everyone will need a ticket. Each child will need an egg hunt ticket and they'll receive a bag of eggs to join an egg hunt. Children must be accompanied by a responsible adult. We do have special $5 tickets for each family for mom and dad. Can mom or dad transfer their ticket to someone else? ANSWER: YES. If mom or dad can't come and would like to give them to grandma, grandpa, or another adult family member or friend, that's totally fine. Will the Easter Bunny stop by? ANSWER: YES, he will! Will there be other activities at the egg hunt? ANSWER: YES, there'll be fun music to dance to and eggstacular crafts to enjoy. We'll also have face painting at extra charge. Do I have to choose a specific hour? ANSWER: YES, you will be asked to select your time when you get your ticket. This time is when you'll be admitted into the event. Can I stay beyond my selected hour? ANSWER: YES, if there's capacity. NO, if there's not. We won't know until that time. Can I get a refund? ANSWER: YES until Saturday, March 17, 2018. No refunds will be provided after March 17, 2018. What happens if it rains? ANSWER: It'll be rain or shine with canopy tents in the backyard. We'll have a wonderful time! TICKETS:!&utm_medium=email&utm_source=BenchmarkEmail