DUPE POST: Redhook Waterfront Sinage photos — Brooklynian

DUPE POST: Redhook Waterfront Sinage photos

Taken from the Redhook/B61 Board:

I am a writer working with the nonprofit group Partnerships for Parks to create interpretive signage for city parks in Red Hook.

Right now we are looking for photos to illustrate the topics of our ten signs, which include the history of the neighborhood and its residents, the maritime economy, local ecology, and recreational and cultural activities on the waterfront. If you have photos of Red Hook that would fit those themes, perhaps you can help us.

Here's the technical part: We require all images to be in landscape format and digital images must be at least 300 dpi at a size of 3 by 5 inches. Ideally, we would like images at 300 dpi at 24 by 20 inches. The signs wil be large, so we need high resolution images.

If you have photos that might be appropriate to illustrate our sign topics and also meet those tech specifications, please contact me at the address below and describe your images. If you can send a link to a website displaying them, all the better. Please do not just send your images as attachments because I will not open them.

Thank you for your time and for your contribution to this worthy project.

redhookphotos@gmail.com
This discussion has been closed.