Looking for 1-2 bedroom apartment, $1500 or less — Brooklynian

Looking for 1-2 bedroom apartment, $1500 or less

I'm looking for a one or two bedroom apartment, safe and convenient location to the train. I am an attorney, currently make $85,000/yr. You can email me at tbb3000@yahoo.com.

Thanks.

Comments

• Please contact me if you are interested. Details and pictures on craigslist.Org....see link below.

$1750 / 2br - Apt. in Windsor Terrace Brownstone- Negotiable -NO BROKER FEES

Reply to: allansuarez@gmail.com

Sunny, spacious floor-thru in owner occupied 3 story brownstone on beautiful quiet block in Windsor Terrace. Hardwood floors throughout, renovated kitchen and bathroom, freshly painted move in condition. Heat and hot water included.
    800 sq. feet - 2 bedrooms: one large bedroom, one small bedroom (can also be used as office or walk-in closet). Eat-in kitchen. One block from F train (Ft. Hamilton Pkwy). Five minute walk to beautiful Prospect Park. Very safe family oriented neighborhood. Local laundry, super market and restaurants are steps from the apartment. Available immediately!
    Prospective tenants must be have NO PETS.
    1st month rent plus security deposit required. Employment verification, credit check and references required.

Call 646-207-6940 or email me at allansuarez@gmail.com

http://newyork.craigslist.org/brk/abo/101689929.html[/img]
  • Anonymous wrote: Please contact me if you are interested. Details and pictures on craigslist.Org....see link below.

$1750 / 2br - Apt. in Windsor Terrace Brownstone- Negotiable -NO BROKER FEES

Reply to: allansuarez@gmail.com

Sunny, spacious floor-thru in owner occupied 3 story brownstone on beautiful quiet block in Windsor Terrace. Hardwood floors throughout, renovated kitchen and bathroom, freshly painted move in condition. Heat and hot water included.
    800 sq. feet - 2 bedrooms: one large bedroom, one small bedroom (can also be used as office or walk-in closet). Eat-in kitchen. One block from F train (Ft. Hamilton Pkwy). Five minute walk to beautiful Prospect Park. Very safe family oriented neighborhood. Local laundry, super market and restaurants are steps from the apartment. Available immediately!
    Prospective tenants must be have NO PETS.
    1st month rent plus security deposit required. Employment verification, credit check and references required.

Call 646-207-6940 or email me at allansuarez@gmail.com

http://newyork.craigslist.org/brk/abo/101689929.html[/img]
    Dude, how many times are you going to post the same ad?
    :idea: :x :idea:
  • I'm getting real sick of this board turning into some broker's toy.
  • daveb wrote: I'm getting real sick of this board turning into some broker's toy.
    can't you do some mod magic and make them buy a classified?
    :evil:
    (preferably a Special classified with a comments section where the super-bored can deconstruct the listing)
  • pitu wrote: [quote=daveb]I'm getting real sick of this board turning into some broker's toy.
    can't you do some mod magic and make them buy a classified?
    :evil:
    (preferably a Special classified with a comments section where the super-bored can deconstruct the listing)

I would in a sec and so would EmilM, but we're...ah...waiting *cough* *nudge* for the okay from the admin.
  • We are working on a plan to limit/contain this kind of posting...
This discussion has been closed.