Live music, art, BBQ, drinks, great people, big smiles, lot of laughing. Now THAT'S a party.
Doors open at 2pm. Live music starts at 3pm, in order of appearance:
- DJ Henry C (http://www.myspace.com/djhenryc
- Sharief in Burgundy (http://www.shariefinburgundy.net/
- Jason Ewald (http://www.reverbnation.com/jasonewald
- Ohene Cornelius (http://www.ohenecornelius.com/
- WHY G and the XYZs (http://www.youtube.com/funkality
- Jeanine Truly (http://www.jeaninetruly.com/
Bring your own drinks and food. We'll have some too.
Free event. Donations for the musicians will be accepted and appreciated.
721 Franklin Avenue (between Sterling & Park)
** Actions speak much louder than message board posts **