This series of tastings promote Kimcheelicious, a (pending) Kickstarter cookbook project by Tony Limuaco. This project focuses on making vegan kimchi and exploring the many meals you can make with it.
Location: Freddy's Bar
627 Fifth Ave. (between 17th & 18th sts.)
Brooklyn, NY 11215
Date & Time: Sunday, July 22 from 6 to 8PM
ON THE MENU:
- Bulgogi mandu (potstickers)
- Black bean and red miso mandu
- Sweet potato and white kimchi fritters
- Pink coleslaw made with ruby cabbage and non-spicy white kimchi.
- Three types of vegan kimchi (napa, cucumber, white radish)
KIMCHI MAKING DEMONSTRATION @ 7:00 PM
Learn how to make vegan Napa cabbage kimchi (baechu) and Korean chili paste (gochuchang). The demonstration batch will be raffled.
Here's are some food ideas on Tumblr.com:
You can find me on FaceBook: