NYC wants to TAX your Yoga Classes 4.25%
Health and Well Being should be encouraged...not taxed
Help us bring NYC to its senses
What can you do?
1. Come or Donate to our Benefit Class
Practicing in community with intention and awareness changes minds & hearts
2. Tell your friends & neighbors, family and colleagues that NYC wants to tax yoga.
Spreading awareness help us to build grass root support.
3. Join or Donated to Yoga for New York
Your support makes a difference
YogaSole is hosting a
Benefit YogaBlend Class
led by Evalena
All levels welcome
Friday, March 30, 2012
7:00pm - 8:15pm
$20 suggested donation
Sign up today! Space is limited
254 Windsor Place
Brooklyn, NY 11215
All proceeds will be donated to Yoga For New York.
Yoga for NY was created to serve the Yoga community of NY State, it relies on members' dues and donations to support it. We would like to see it grow in strength and numbers through your membership and participation.
• Ensure the continued ability to make yoga available to the public without government intervention.
• Uphold and promote the principles and practices of yoga, in all its forms, in New York State and beyond.
• Lobby state officials on current and future legislation and regulation as it relates to yoga in New York State.
• Share the message of yoga (union) to promote health, vitality, peace, and freedom.