It is now open!
Grand Opening is today: 12/15/2011
Mrs. Whynot and I ate there tonight.
7 Random facts:
1. They have another location, but it is named something else. I know this because they offered me a 2012 Calendar that listed both locations. However, I did not accept said calendar.
2. They passed out menus in the neighborhood today, and -as a result- we were not the only hungry people there to welcome them to the neighborhood. They are already doing deliveries: 718-399-7999, 718-399-7998, 718-399-7797
3. The framed wall hangings I looked at from outside and thought might be dragons, are actually paintings of plants.
4. Food is primarily Chinese. Sushi bar in back.
5. I had the Szechuan Beef combination, and Mrs. Whynot had Mu Shu Vegetable. We felt the food was good.
6. Bill was $21, before tip.
7. Elementary age children of asian decent were doing their homework in the back.
For better or worse, the change on Nostrand is going to make the change on Franklin look minor.