Several neighborhood liquor licenses are up for renewal at this month's CB 8 Economic Development Committee meeting. This is the community opportunity to share concerns about how these businesses operate.
The details are below.
Please be advised that the Economic Development Committee will meet on Tuesday, December 13, 2011 at 6:30 PM at the Center for Nursing and Rehabilitation, which is located at 727 Classon Avenue, Brooklyn, NY (between Park and Prospect Places).
A. Discussion of the following new liquor license applications:
1. Bollywood Bar Corp., 676 Franklin Avenue (St. Marks/Prospect)
4. Exquisite Inc., 710 Nostrand Avenue (corner of Prospect)
5. Atlantic Cellars, 988 Atlantic Avenue (Grand/Classon)
B. Discussion of the following renewal liquor license applications:
1. Amorina—Cucina Rustica, 624 Vanderbilt Avenue (Prospect/Park)
2. Aliseo—Cucina Picena, 665 Vanderbilt Avenue (Dean/Bergen)
3. New Heights of NY, 137 Schenectady Avenue (corner St. Marks)
4. JG Hospitality Inc., 583 Vanderbilt Avenue (corner Dean)
5. Aries Friends, Ltd., 629 Franklin Avenue (Dean/Bergen)
6. Q’s Tavern, 761 Nostrand Avenue (St. John’s/Lincoln)
7. Grand Avenue Café Corp., 417 Prospect Place (corner Grand)
8. 751 Bergen Dely Inc., 751 Bergen Street (Washington/Grand)
9. Restaurant Gen, 659 Washington Avenue (corner St. Marks)
10. Brooklyn Exposure, 1401 Bedford Avenue (St. Marks/Prospect)
C. Other Committee Business